Chapter 6

"And for our final round, Ser Igor of House Lannister and Lady Celine of House Stark!"

"Let the fight begin!"

Celine stood still eyeing her opponent who smugly stares at her, Bennard was anxious, so does Rhaenyra, Lucerys, Jacaerys, even Daemon.

"Come on, little girl. I won't bite unless you yield and go to my bedchamber afterwards." Ser Igor muttered, Celine mentally cringed, disgusted as he ran his tongue through his teeth while sporting a wide grin.

Sneaking a glance to her brother, she gave him a nod and dodge as Celine felt the axe to her right. The crowd cheers boomed the arena, thrilled at the fight and who'll be victorious.

"Rule number one, little lady. Never take your eyes off your opponent." Ser Igor stated.

"Who said I took my eyes off you, Ser Igor?" Celine replied and smirked as she took a step, unsheathed her sword and slashed his arms.

They both took a high guard as Ser Igor grinned at Celine and delivered an overhand cut. Celine parried swiftly and instinctively. Ser Igor swung from the opposite side, and Celine once more parried. They went back and forth until Celine started to remember her training. Instead of simply reacting, she began to think and act. Ser Igor continued to execute overhand slashes. This would benefit her.

Celine raised her hands high and parried the next blow with her point directed towards Ser Igor's face. She almost missed the opportunity to thrust because of her happiness at her victory. Surprised, Ser Igor leaped backward and knocked Celine's blade aside. Instead of defending herself, Celine used the deflection as a moulinet to slash at Ser Igor's skull.

Ser Igor countered and cut Celine. Ser Igor's hands were the target of a crooked cut from Celine as she dove to the side. Ser Igor's pinky finger lay on the ground, and he was gripping his sword with the rest of his hand while he stared in awe at it.

Celine wasted little time in advancing and pressing her point on Ser Igor's throat while holding his blade against Ser Igor's to close the line. Ser Igor scowled at Celine, but he spoke the necessary words. The word that declared Celine as the winner, the champion of the tournament, "I yield".

Celine coldly stares at him, her hands tightly gripping her sword, she didn't move with her sword still pointing at his throat. Ser Igor furrowed his eyebrows, confused at her not moving despite him yielding.

Celine exhaled a shaky breath and let him go, the old man then laid himself on the ground. She turned around and was about to leave when he said something that made her blood boil.

"Sadly, the former Lady of the Winterfell didn't know how to defend herself like you." He muttered.

Her body froze at the mention of her late mother.

"I clearly remember how she screamed for mercy. How delicious she was when I pound inside her tight walls." He added and chuckled.

Tightly clenching her fist, "How the former Lord of Winterfell screamed to let her go and how we let him watch us take your mother." He continued, "And how we killed them mercilessly."

A tear fell down her eyes, she looked up and saw the worried expression of his older brother. She turned around and kneeled down for her to match as Ser Igor was still kneeling, she leaned forward and whispered to him.

"If you find that you're growing tired of living, just let me know. I'll gladly kill you."

Celine stood up and patted his shoulder, then sent a kick to his head that made Ser Igor lose his consciousness. Quickly wiping her cheeks, a smile on her lips as she turned around to face the crowd.

"Our champion! Lady Celine of House Stark!"

The crowd went wild as the man gripped her right hand and lifted it. Shouts and cheers of her name echoed inside the arena.

"The wreath for the winner!"

Celine removed her helmet and her metal gloves, ran her hand through her hair, and smiled. She then bowed her head as the man placed the wreath on her head. Exhaling a sigh, she walked towards where the royal family was. Celine smirked at Bennard, then diverted her eyes to the princess.

"I'd like to give my victory to Princess Helaena."

Murmurs from everyone started as those words slipped out of Celine's mouth. Bennard laughed, quietly, finding Celine unpredictable. Princess Helaena was dumbfounded at what she heard as no one really paid her any attention. She turned towards her mother who smiled and nodded her head.

Princess Helaena stood up to receive the wreath, looking down she met a smiling Celine which she gladly returned.

"Uncover hidden self. Purple meets green. Bring back what once was stolen. Grey turned into black. Hearts raced for one."

Celine watched as the princess snapped back from her dreamy thoughts and bowed her head. Confused, Helaena's words echoed inside Celine's head, playing over and over again as it piqued her curiosity on what the princess wanted to say to her.

Exhaling a sigh, Celine relaxed as soon as the warm temperature of the water touched her tired body. Placing her hands on both sides and leaning her head, she closed her eyes and let her mind wander where it wanted.

A knock on the door disturbs the peaceful silence, rolling her eyes, "I'm taking a bath, who is it?" Celine said.

"It's me, sister."

"Come in."

Bennard let himself inside her chambers, his eyes widened at the sight he's seeing. Gone was the brown hair she was wearing and now replaced with the natural color of her hair, platinum.

"What happened to your hair?"

"I also don't know, brother. I thought you made the dye stronger for it to last longer for a few days."

Bennard exhaled a breath, "Don't let anyone come in and see you. I'll be right back and dye your hair." He ordered in which Celine nodded her head.

"Be quick."

"Will do." He replied and placed a kiss on her forehead before he hurriedly left to fetch the dye he carried with him from the north.

Celine relaxed back and closed her eyes, feeling the warm water on her naked body, enjoying the silence surrounding her. After a few minutes of waiting for her older brother, she decided it was enough as her skin became pruney for soaking in water. She grabbed the robe and let the clothing cover her body, taking off the brown lenses. She sat down in front of her vanity and started to comb her platinum hair that ends just above her waist. Indigo eyes staring directly at her reflection.

Exhaling a sigh, Celine was an impatient woman, her brother knew of it and how she hates waiting, which is what he's doing right now.

"Finally." Celine mumbled as soon as she heard a knock from the door.

As she was about to open the door, the voice of her brother and a woman stopped her.

"Princess, Prince." Bennard greeted, Celine held her breath.

"Lord Stark."

Celine's eyes widened hearing who the very familiar voice was, it was Princess Rhaenyra standing and the one who knocked at her door who she almost opened and uncovered her secrets.

"My sister is tired at the moment and she wished for no one to disturb her slumber, Your Grace." Bennard stated.

"Yet, here you are, visiting her holding some bowl with powder and ale." Daemon muttered.

Celine covered her mouth preventing a sound to escape as she laughed at his humor. Bennard eventually managed to escape from the couple and quickly went into her chambers. The Stark siblings looked at each other as they muttered a curse at the same moment and laughed. Bennard did what he was supposed to do and gave his sister a goodnight kiss on the forehead and left for her to sleep.