Chapter 30

Arriving at the Great Hall, Celine nodded her head as two men opened the door. There, Aegon was sitting on the Iron Throne wearing a conqueror's crown and holding Blackfyre, Cole on his right with both his hands on his back and Arryk on his left wearing a white cloak.

Celine hummed as she descended the stairs, Daemon and Aemond trailing behind her. Her eyes never leaving Aegon who just sat comfortably on the Throne with a smug on his lips. But his eyes were wider, a clear evidence of how he was scared. A fear he doesn't want to admit to everyone.

"Celine or should I call you Princess Daena." Aegon greeted, mockingly.

Celine immediately blocked Daemon with her hand as soon as she felt that he stepped forward. His hunger in slaying Aegon and dislike towards him was evident ever since he noticed how he looks at his daughter with lust.

"I prefer to be called Lady Celine. But you don't have the right to call me either of those." Celine countered.

Arryk immediately unsheathed his sword and pointed it towards her, "Be careful with your tone. You're speaking to the King." He spoke.

Aemond then did the same thing and pointed his sword to him, "And be careful where you point your sword. You're speaking to my betrothed." He stated.

Aegon laughed, "She bewitched you and put a tight leash on your neck, brother." He muttered.

"I would even happily kill my own kin for her, brother." Aemond chuckled and averted his eye to Aegon.

Celine smirked and raised her eyebrow, "Bend the knee to the rightful Queen and she'll give you her mercy." She spoke.

Cole was glaring at her, "Aegon is crowned King before the masses and they all cheered for him. Do you think the people will accept Rhaenyra as their Queen?" He stated.

"They will, after all, Cannibal can easily burn them or Syrax." Celine answered and smirked, took one of her daggers and spun it in her fingers, "You will address her as Queen Rhaenyra or I will personally cut your tongue and feed it to you." She countered.

The door opened and the group that Mysaria hired threw all the knights' bodies on the ground, Celine nodded her head and smiled.

"Your awfully outnumbered now." Celine taunted, a smug satisfaction on her lips.

"We have an army." Cole stated, earning a chuckle from Celine. Before they entered the Great Hall, she noticed the armies marching towards the Red Keep and knew that the six dragons would burn them instantly.

"An army of what? Ashes?" She asked, "Why don't you take a look outside and see for yourselves the so-called army of yours." She added.

And as if she ordered them, Cannibal opened his mouth and was followed by the Caraxes and Vermithor, screams filling the outside of the Red Keep as they continued to burn them. Grey Ghost and Sheepstealer flew and snatched soldiers, threw them in the air and engulfed them in flames. Vhagar stomped some soldiers, completely crushing their body underneath her massive foot, and the six dragons continued slaying everyone, leaving no one behind. Their roars shook King's Landing while Celine looked at them with amusement, she was enjoying the scene, the fire, the showcase of their powers, the soldiers screaming while they burned and how the dragons were making most out of it by killing their enemies.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Celine asked and averted her eyes back to Aegon.

"Enough of this!" Aegon screamed, "Let's see how you can handle this. I have a present for you. Get him out of here!" He ordered and Arryk immediately moved.

Celine was silent and did not move, waiting for what Aegon would do. As she heard chains rattling and groans, her eyes followed the sound and her breath hitched. Celine was frozen from where she was standing. Aegon saw how her eyes instantly changed and that greatly satisfied him. As Arryk was dragging him, Celine never took her eyes of him, how he was so skinny, his skin full of wounds and bruises, dried blood all over his body, it was as if she saw herself back when Bennard saved her.