Chapter 28

Standing in front of Jace and Luke, holding each of their hands as Celine talked to them.

"Do not hesitate to defend yourselves and attack the enemy." Celine stated, looking at her two younger brothers, "Be careful both of you. And return to me, to us unharmed." She added, earning nods from both of them.

"We will, Princess Daena." Jace replied, Celine gave him a glare and laughed.

"Please, drop the formalities. You know how I hate being called one. Just promise me to always be on guard and be safe." She muttered.

"Yes, Jace and I will do our best to perform our tasks and make you both mother proud. We will protect and attack." Luke said, Celine smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh, my boys. I will miss you so much." She said, her eyes started to sting and tightly hugged both of them.

"We will miss you too, Cel." Luke whispered, his voice shakes as a hint of nervousness laced his tone.

"So, am I." Jace seconded and returned Celine's hug.

Celine broke free as they both went to Rhaenyra while Celine approached the two dragons, Vermax and Arrax. As soon as they saw her, both dragons immediately approached her which earned a smile from Celine, she carefully rubbed her hands on each of their heads, earning a soft grumble from them.

"Thank you for always being there, for choosing Jace and Luke to have the honor to mount both of you. Be careful also, both of you and I ask you to protect both my dear brothers. As you go to war, your life is always in danger and I don't want anything to happen to the four of you. Come back to us. I am always grateful to the both of you."

Celine hummed, closed her eyes as the two dragons leaned their heads towards hers. The two dragons softly growled as Jace and Luke approached her, taking a step back, standing beside Rhaenyra as both mother and daughter looked at Jace and Luke mounting their dragons.

Vermax and Arrax roared loudly, took steps and ascended into the air, towards where they were assigned by the Queen and to defend the Narrow Sea together with the fleet. Celine looked at Rhaenyra as she felt her hold her hand, giving her a smile, a reassuring one and squeezed her hand.

"They'll be okay. Both of them are strong enough to defend themselves and I know they'll do an amazing job with this, mother. No need to fret." Celine stated.

Rhaenyra smiled and they both walked towards where the army was preparing, and as soon as they saw their Queen everyone stood still. Rhaenyra approached Rickon and Harold, which Celine also did.

"Everyone is ready, Your Grace. We can start the march now and manage to lay camp in Riverrun by days' time. A raven will fly here upon completion." Harold stated.

Rhaenyra nodded her head, "Thank you for helping us, Lord Rickon. Ser Harold." She said.

"We are just doing our duty, Your Grace. We swore an oath to you and we vowed to you, the rightful ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. And we will do our best, Your Grace." Rickon muttered.

"Be careful in your way and do not hesitate to defend yourselves and attack our enemies. What matters the most is that everyone is safe."

"Yes, Your Grace." Both Rickon and Harold answered, bowing their heads.

As Harold ordered the army to start the march with Rickon and Harold in the front, leading them. Rickon looked back and waved at Celine. She smiled, waved and nodded her head.

"Be safe." She mouthed, Rickon nodded his head and turned his head to the front as they continued to march towards Riverrun.

Silverwing as per Celine requested went with them, as she was the most friendly and docile one to strangers, Celine was sure that they can manage the beautiful she-dragon. Celine grunted feeling pain in her lower abdomen, a curse escaped her mouth to which Rhaenyra heard and looked at her daughter.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing it must be something I ate this morning." Celine replied.

Rhaenyra looked at her intently, looking back she noticed Celine's sudden dizziness and becoming quite sensitive with the food she intake, a very common symptom she experienced during her pregnancy.

"Come, how about we ask a maester and get you checked?"

"No need, Your Grace. I'm sure it'll go away. What we must do is go inside as we need to prepare for our infiltration to the castle."

Rhaenyra stared at her for a few seconds before nodding her head, they both walked inside. Daeron also arrived early in the morning and decided to join Rickon and Harold, he went first and will wait at the Riverrun for them to arrive.

Celine was walking behind Rhaenyra with knights surrounding them both, they arrived inside where the painted table is, seeing Daemon and Aemond standing there. Rhaenyra gave Aemond the permission to join Celine and Daemon, while Daemon begrudgingly accepted Rhaenyra's decision. Rhaenyra stood at the end of the table, Celine stood beside Aemond whereas Daemon stood opposite to them.

"Cannibal's lair is near the castle, where I first meet him. We will land there, together with Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, Vermithor, Vhagar, and Caraxes, by this I can request them to patrol, guard and attack anyone who attempts to go inside while we infiltrate the castle." Cleine stated.

"Aegon dismissed grandsire and made Ser Cole as his hand." Aemond muttered.

"And where is that cunt grandsire of yours now?" Daemon asked.

"Aegon let him stay at the castle, for now Ser Cole is one of Aegon's closest aides since he was also the one who crowned him as a King. He also made Ser Arryk  the new Lord Commander." Aemond replied.

"I've also heard he killed Lord Lyman Beesbury, is it true?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Yes, Your Grace." Aemond replied.

"I should've killed him during the tourney." Daemon mumbled.

"Mysaria's hired assassins are already waiting for us at Flea Bottom. As soon as we arrive, I will alert Mysaria and meet them at Cannibal's lair." Celine stated.

Rhaenyra nodded her head and heaved a sigh, "We will go with your plan, you must go there and do that. Be careful always." She said the two men bowed their heads and left while Celine stayed and approached Rhaenyra.

"Come back to me, you're my only daughter left and I don't want to lose you." Rhaenyra said.

"I will, mother." Celine answered, placed a kiss on Rhaenyra's temple and left, Celine went outside and was welcomed with four dragons – Cannibal, Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, and Vermithor – all looking at her, waiting for what she'll say to them.

"We will fly to King's Landing and land on Cannibal's lair. His lair is located near the castle, from there the four of you can easily see and guard the entrance of Red Keep. I asked for you to not hesitate to burn any who attempt to come inside. Vhagar and Caraxes will be with you. An army from the Lannisters is coming to King's Landing to help Aegon, if you see them, burn them. And one last thing, do not hesitate to defend yourselves, what matters the most is you all safe. I swore that no harm will befall you and I intend to do that."

The four dragons growled, Celine smiled, bowed her head and muttered a thank you to them.

"I am forever grateful to all of you. I don't know what I'll do without your help." She added, lifting her head up and looking at the four dragons in front of her.

Celine heaved a sigh, "Let's go, shall we boys?" She asked, earning roars from them.

Celine mounted Cannibal as he ascended into the air, followed by Sheepstealer, Grey Ghost, and Vermithor. She looked down at Rhaenyra and nodded her head to which Rhaenyra returned, she gave a smile to Helaena who went outside and stood beside Rhaenyra. Cannibal roared and left, joined by Caraxes and Vhagar flying just behind them while Sheepstealer on her right, Grey Ghost on her left, and Vermithor above them.