Copyright/ Author's note/ Aesthetic

Copyright ©Falmata Alhaji Bulama.
No part of this book may be reproduced, restarted, or transmitted by any means whatsoever either by photocopying, recording, and so on without written permission of the writer.

This book is a work of fiction, all characters, locations, and events are purely as a result of the writer's imagination. Any similarities with a person, living or dead or an actual situation is purely a coincidence. I do not own any of the characters or pictures that may be used in this book. Credit goes to the respective owners.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wa barkatuhu.
First of all, thank you so much for stopping by and giving BIF a chance.
This is my first time writing a book on wattpad and anywhere in general, I'm bound to make mistakes because obviously, I'm not perfect. Don't expect anything perfect from me because I'm far from that. Harsh, rude and insensitive remarks will not be taken lightly but corrective criticism will highly be appreciated.
Whoever you are and wherever you're from, thank you so much for giving BIF a chance.

Aesthetics
THE UF's.
Umar Fawad.
A retired air force turned into a renowned business tycoon. Residing in Abuja with his family.. Owning huge business companies and industries.

Sabiqa Umar Fawad.
A Business woman and a mother to 3 children.

Syham Umar Fawad.
Umar Fawad's first born, an Egyptian air Captain. Caring loving and over protective, An eligible bachelor. He's 28.

Sabrin Umar Fawad(Our female lead )
Passionate, smart and open minded. Humility is her keywords. She's 23.

Aleena Umar Fawad
Umar Fawad's last child. She's social, calm, a bookworm and Carefree. A girl with aspiring dreams. She's 20.

The MH's
Muhammad Hammad
Being friends with Umar Fawad since their early days.
Calm, loving and over protective when it comes to his family.

Khadija Muhammad Hammad
Being friends with sabiqa umar fawad since her marriage with Muhammad Hammad.
A delightful and a hard working mom. Supportive and caring. A mother to Khalid.

Khalid Muhammad Hammad ( our male lead)
A young and a self made billionaire.
Arrogant and good looking. He's 25

Happy reading.❤🔥🔥