Chapter 19; Hearts beats fast

Sabrin opened her eyes and stretched in her seat, her neck hurt from being in the same position for a some hours. She let out a yawn and used her palm to close her mouth. Her throat parched and dry  because of thirst. She found a bottled water by her side and gulped it down in some seconds, quenching her thirst.

She craned her neck to where Khalid sat and found his seat empty. Where must he be? She thought but shrugged the thought off, because he must be working somewhere in this big jet.  She retrieved from her seat and walked around, exploring and admiring how beautiful everything looks. She was amazed at how big it was and how it has everything anyone would ever need while travelling.

She walked  towards an open space that looked like a mini kitchen, amazement evident in her face. She walked inside and admired the mini kitchen. She went out and arrived at room that looked like a mini parlour, she saw the three hostess that greeted her earlier sitting there and they all stood up, acknowledging her. "Ma'am, do you need anything?" They inquired while bending their heads as a sign of respect.

"No, i was just checking around, Can I sit with you guys for a while?" She asked and they looked among themselves, unable to decipher why "Did we make any mistake ma'am?" They asked with fear evident in their tune, because they wouldn't want to so anything that would result making their Boss angry.

She let out a small smile  at  the way they acted, so they really fear him this much. She thought, amused. "No, I'm just bored." Relive washed over them and they made space for her. She sit down and they chatted for a while. Them telling her about Khalid's achievement and generosity while she listened with keen ears. Proud of her Bubbi.

The big flashes of what felt looked like a car came directly towards them. His father turned his head towards them for a while as they conversed while they were laughing their hearts out. Without noticing it. It came closer and he shouted "Baa, A car," out of panic and fright, his father  tried to drive the car to the other side, but before they know it, the car has hit them, hence making their car move towards a big tree. Before they could comprehended anything, the car hit the big tree with a loud thud, making them hurt their head and made them lose consciousness. Khalid opened his eyes after a while and saw smoke emitting from the car. "Baa, Maa, please wake up, smoke is coming out from the car, please open your eyes." Khalid kept calling his parent's name's but none of them spoke a word. Some people around the area who witnessed the accident gathered around them trying to help them out.

They managed to get Khalid and his unconscious mother out of the car, before they even reached the car to remove his father, the car busted and a blazing fire covered the car. "Nooooooooo" he  shouted shaking his head vigorously. He made an attempt to go closer to the car and remove his father inside, but they were fast to hold him "Leave me alone, can't you see my father is inside the car, leave me alone." He kept shouting but they held him tighter. None of them able to look at him in they eyes, because there's no way they'll allow him to go there. The car kept burning and he kept shouting, "leave me alone, leave me, i want to go and save my father since you won't save him, leave me alone."

Out of fear and panic, he bit the hand of the person that held him from his left and managed to escape from their hold, running towards the burning  car. He reached the place and he bumped into something, and he fall down, hurting his feet and the fire touched his hands and knees, but that didn't weaver his attempt, he ignored the pain and walked towards the car, oblivious to anything, all he wanted to do was to save his father. Before he could take a step forward, they held him and took him far away from the fire and held him firmly, none of them able to speak a word. Its very heavy for them, and for a boy of less than 10 years to witness this horrific accident of his parents, it shook them to the core, talkless of how he would be feeling. "Why are you doing this, don't you have a heart, why are you heartless, leave me alone. What is your problem?" He kept saying that as warm tears kept cascading down his face.