Chapter 25; what comes may!

She packed her car and heaved a sign she didn't know she was holding. She sat their for almost 10 minutes gathering her thoughts and finally exited her car walking towards the main building.

She missed her workplace a little, and she can't deny that. Some few workers greeted her cheerfully and some ladies gave her looks but she cared less. They are the ladies who always lurk around her boss trying to seduce him and all, but he doesn't have their time too.

She made her way towards the elevator and tapped on the 26th floor where her office is located. The same 3 ladies that threw her looks came after her and entered the same elevator as her. They gave her a disrespectful look but she just averted her gaze because she doesn't want to spoil her mood this night.

"Excuse me Miss Sabrin or whatever your came is,  can you please tell us what you've been doing to our Bosses behind our back for you to be to be their favorite when you haven't even spend a year here" said one Lady among them.

"Yeah yeah, please tell us, tell us the secrets, we might as well be the ones to go on business meetings with them. I wonder what happened between them there" said the second lady, clapping her hands in an annoying manner.

The last lady come and stood in front of her  giving her looks, she stared at Sabrin and she stared back at her too, she dressed up in a Black skin tight and a body hug, putting a transparent kimono over it, it showed all her body curves and she caked her face with makeup, it almost made Sabrin feel nauseas at how creepy she looked. Her heavy perfume suffocating her. She is the most trouble maker among them. She heard people call her Meera, but she never bothered to know her real name.

"Stay away from both of them, or else we'll make your stay here a living hell. We've been keeping an eye on you since from day one, from the way you spend your time in Khalid's office to the way you sometimes eat with him.. Make sure you take heed. Stay away from Junaid as well, you ugly duckling".

The elevator stopped and they hissed at her, cat walking and making their heels cause unnecessary attention. Truth be told, she felt a ting in her heart over their accusations, but she isn't in the mood to explain herself to them because they aren't worth even a dime of her time.

They have been giving her looks since the time she started working and what annoyed them further was that she is the PA to Khalid. And they developed a dislik towards her.

Najeeba once told her about them, they are crushing over their Boss and try to grab his attention all the time. Meera once went to Khalid's office despite Najeeba's Warning that he doesn't want to be disturbed,  to confess her feelings to him but he was in a bad mood that day and he hurled her out. He called Najeeba and scolded her. He almost fired Meera, but Junaid stopped him.

She brushed over the thought and made her way towards Najeeba's office and gave a soft knock. " Come in" Najeeba ushered the person in.

Her eyes settled on Sabrin and her face lit with  delight. A  broad smile made it way to her face and she immediately got up from her chair."Sabrin" she called her came and gave her a tight hug. "My ChuChu I missed you a lot, everything has been boring here, how was your trip?" 

She inquired in one go as she released her from the hug making Sabrin chuckle."I missed you too Najnaj, you were the first person I came to meet sef, I missed you like a lot too"

Najeeba made them Sit down  at the Sofa and Bombarded her with questions "Tell me about everything and nothing? How was your trip?, How's canada? Fun right? " Najeeba spoke with gleam and Sabrin had to stop her from talking vigorously.

"Hey Naj, take it easy, I'll tell you everything during lunch break."  She had to tame her down because Najeeba and impatience are five and Six, when she wants something, she wants it at the exact moment.