Chapter 5 : Coming back!!

Khalid Muhammad Hammad, A valiant and undaunted young powerful self made billionaire. The CEO of K and S global investment limited, He owns the biggest chains of hotel in UK and in other countries, he owns half the companies in UK, from Malls, supermarkets, Hospitals, manufacturing companies  and many more.. His ability to relate to people from all cultures and different walks of life is what makes him the business phenomenon he is.  He radiates positivity along with power. All his employees fear him. His angry mood is like a room with coal for more fire. One deathly stare from him is enough to make you squirm in his presence. He build walls around him which is impossible to break. His nobility and Augustness knows no bound.

He walked to to his office after attending a meeting where folks from Europe want to bag a deal with him. When he saw there selfishness and how they're doing it for their own benefit, he angrily called off the meeting and walked out on them. They all stood shocked at his audacity to deny such a big offer. But no matter how much money Khalid gets, there's no room for dirty work or dishonesty from his side. He entered his office and saw Jordan, his trusted assistant tailing behind him. He mentally groaned and hurled him out.

Jordan is his trusted assistant who he trusts a lot. Despite Khalid being hard to handle and difficult to deal with, Jordan stood by him and supported him. Jordan likes being with him, because he helped him a lot in life, he gave him new hope and reason to live life. And because of Khalid, he got to visit different countries he could only dream of visiting.

Khalid gazed out of the window of his twenty third office floor, he put in hands  in his pantsuits pocket, he got lost in his own world of thoughts.
In the midst of his oneirism, his phone buzzed from the table, he ignored it at first, it buzzed again, he walked to where it was and picked it up, he saw the caller and he choose to ignore it. He knows he won't budge unless he picks up the call. The phone rang for fifteen times before he decided to pick up the call.

"Hey" He nonchalantly greeted hence annoying the caller.

"You aren't picking up my call and I know you've seen my it" Junaid, his best friend who's more of a brother said.
"Why will I pick up the call, after all I know you'll repeat what you've been saying for the past weeks" Khalid retorted.

"I haven't call you to talk about that, I called to inform you that I've appointed an assistant for you in your company over here. She's hardworking and talented, moreover she studied in Kuwait and passed out as there valedictorian"

Junaid told him and he shrugged
"So its a she.. Junaid you know i don't want anything to do with ladies, I don't have time for their flirting or what not" Khalid complained after all, he hates ladies who flirt and dress immodestly to gain his attention, after all, he's good looking and handsome to the core.

"Hey, don't freak out bro, I know the kind of ladies I employ over here. Don't worry, the lady isn't much of a flirt, she's modest and down to earth. so don't worry" Khalid sigh in total conviction.
"So how's the company over there" Khalid asks dropping himself on his chair.

"Well, its moving efficiently and we're earning millions, Some companies are dying to merge a partnership with us" They talked regarding work for a while and Junaid asked the question he dreaded.

"When are you coming back khalid?" Junaid just called him by his name so he knows he isn't joking.
"Not again" he mumbled under his breath, unbeknownst to him, Junaid heard him.

"Why won't you just freaking come back to Nigeria" Junaid yelled from the other end.

"I'm sorry, I know the company's work is taking a toll on you, I'll come back very soon" Khalid tired to reason with junaid.
"It isn't about the company bro, it's about your life, why won't you just come and face your life, running away isn't an option and you know that."