Tony

A/N: This is just a bit bloody so if you don't like that you might wanna skip this chapter.
......................................................
"Who did this to you?"
That's the first thing I hear Peter say as soon as he ran into the cabin. Everyone exits the car and rushes over to the cabin. Soon there is a confusion of people yelling and overlapping of words.
'What could be going on there?'
I rush over to the cabin, and then I see her. Nova (as Peter called her) was laying down on the floor, wrapped in a blood soaked blanket, and was coughing up blood as well. More like vomiting. There was so much. I quickly rush over as they pull the blanket off to see what was hurt. It was everywhere. Every part of her body was covered in cuts and deep gashes. None larger then the three large ones on her stomach. She was loosing too much blood. Peter was there telling her it was ok, and a sob escaped her lips.
Doctor Magic (or whatever his name is) and Bruce began talking about what was going on. Doctor shit. "Check if there are any medical supplies!" Said Bruce as they kept pressure on the largest gash. Steve and I started searching the cabinets until I found a few supplies. "Would this work?" I ask, holding up gauze and what looks like stitches. They nod, and I pass it to them. I don't pay much attention on them after that. I'm not a doctor. How should I know what to do?
Instead, I decide to focus on keeping Peter calm. The poor kid is watching the whole thing go down and is crying. I decide to sit him down on the couch. "C'mon, kid. Relax. I'm sure she'll be fine. He keeps crying. "B-but who... who could do that?" He starts sobbing. "Who could do that to my friend?" Well, that's a sad thing to hear from a kid. I don't know what else to say. What do you say to a kid who is seeing their friend bleeding out in front of them? Nothing, really. So I hold him. I put an arm around his shoulders and pull him in as he leans into me. And I just hold him like that until he falls asleep. I carefully move him on the couch and I stroke his head for a moment. Then I get up and walk over to Bruce and Strange.
          "What's going on? Is she ok?" Bruce sighs and walks over to me. "Tony, someone hurt her bad. She's lost a lot of blood, and has a few broken bones. But I think she'll be okay." It's a relief that she's going to make it, because I don't know how Peter would handle it if she didn't.
'She's also our only way home.'
          "Any other injuries I should know about?" I ask. Must be bad, Bruce winces and looks back at her. "Looks like someone torched part of her skin, I'll have to search more when we get home," he says. Clearly he is hiding something, but maybe he just wants to be certain before he lets me know. "Take care of her. I'm going to have a talk with Stark," Strange says.
             He clears his throat. "Bruce wants to take her home so he can take care of the rest of her injuries, but I'm afraid I can't allow that." Why couldn't he? That's what I ask him. "Stark, bringing someone from another universe could mess up ours. And I can't risk that." I sigh. "Strange, it's just one girl, how is she going to mess up the universe?"
"Because she is supposed to stay in her own!" He yells. This wakes up Peter, and he looks at Strange. I look back at Strange too. "Just one kid. Come on." I can tell that I've convinced him, and he walks back to her, helping Bruce wrap up the last of the newly stitched wounds.
           "Hey, Thor! Could you bring her to the couch, please!" Bruce asks. Thor goes over to her and gently picks her up, giving her a sympathetic look. He places her on the couch as Peter gets up. "Mr. Stark? Are we bringing her home?" I nod, and his shoulders relax. He spends a lot of time sitting next to her, making sure she is still safe.
             I may as well just plug FRIDAY into this universes internet and satellites. We won't be able to get out of here until Nova wakes up. I finish up FRIDAY. She can't access personal files yet, but she can pick up a persons history. Why not use it on Nova? "No name available," FRIDAY alerts me. "Yeah, that's fine. Just tell me anything you do know about her." Many holograms of videos show up on the screen. "Wanted by police. She is the first enhanced individual in this universe. Confirmed she has killed 46 people." I watch the last video of her right before she woke up in the woods. Eight months ago. What could have happened before she lost her memory?
            Just then, a man walks into the house. He's large and has a scar over his bushy eyebrows while his head is bald. "So it's all of you who have been here!" The man pulls out a gun. "Now, you're going to tell me where the freak is before I shoot all of you." This seems like the type of person to hurt her. Wanda uses her red energy on the man, making sure it was him who hurt her. She winces, and pulls her power back. "It was him," she plainly states. I raise my hand, and shoot. Knocked unconscious. People in this universe seem weaker. It would take at least two blasts to knock someone out while my suit is this low on battery.
           Peter walks up and webs up the man to the wall. Soon after, Nova wakes up. She tries to stand, but lets out a loud cry of pain and falls back on the couch. She turns her head and sees the man, her eyes full of fear. Peter continues to calm her down, writing something comforting, be cause she relaxes a little after reading it. Then she fainted, passed out, whatever you want to call it. Doctor Strange and Bruce rush over along with me, and start to talk. "Stark," Stephen says. "She needs to get home now. The blood loss is severe. I'm surprised she is even able to hold on this long." I think for a long moment, and nod. I just hope she's strong enough to get everyone home.
I decide to talk to Steve before letting the rest of the team know. "We need to get back to the HYDRA base with her. They made a multiverse portal-don't ask how I'm surprised they could- but it needs immense power. Power that the girl has. Let's get her there. And we can bring her with us." Steve wears a worried look on his face. "It would be nice to get home, but to bring her with us? If she is able to bring us to another universe, and other people, doesn't that make her dangerous? Are you sure it's safe?" Steve has a point. But I'm sure with the help of Wanda and Strange, she can control it. I nod.
He sighs, and brings the team together, letting all of them know the plan. "Are you sure she can even handle that right now?" Bucky asks. Thor replies with, "She is strong! I'm sure she'll be back to murdering again soon." We all give Thor a look. Sometimes that guy can be downright stupid. Steve picks up Nova. "Let's go."
We all walk over to the car/minivan and get in. I start the car and look back at Peter, looking worried at Nova. "Hey kid," I say. "It's gonna be alright." He nods, but doesn't look like he believes me, so I let it be.
Nova's universe is actually really nice. The sides of the roads are lined with trees; many of them being palm trees.
'If only she was able to enjoy it.'
We finally arrive at the building. We all get out of the car as Steve Carry's Nova, her face looking more and more pale by the minute. We rush inside the building, and to the unused portal. I'm guessing the HYDRA agents idea was to put her in the glass cage to absorb power, but if I can just modify it, so I can get her to come with us... As I work, Nova must have woken up again. Peter wrote her an explanation on what was about to happen, and made sure to keep her calm. I wouldn't be very happy either if someone was about to use me as a battery. I finish up, and am able to connect a small wire to her hand. It didn't enter the skin, but instead took power from above it. "Wanda, you know what to do," I say. She raises her hands and the red energy makes it's way to Nova just as I turn on the machine. It powers up, as I see energy move up the wire connected to Nova. The portal begins to open, and I step closer to it. "Come on, let's go home," I say.
'Home.'

A/N: Hey everyone!!! Hoped you like this chapter, and thank you for reading! Have a great day.