Peter

"Woah! Mr. Stark, there's a bunch of robot dudes over here!" I yell while launching myself through the air using my webs and landing on the shoulders of a robot.

Dad had told me to come up here to help out with the robots. I think it was mainly to get my mind off of Keller.

I don't even know how they made so many robots. But they did have eleven months with ow of the most powerful energy sources with them so I suppose it wouldn't be too hard.

I punch another one in its head and my fist goes eighth through it. Since they aren't alive I suppose I can stop pulling my punches.

"Kid! Get over here!" I hear Dad yell. I web up a few more robots before I swing down the halls and to another room. It has everyone else (except Bruce) and Dad immediately hugs me close to his Iron chest and whispers something that sounds like 'thank god you're okay' under his breath.

Okay, I'm a bit nervous now.

"Dad, what's going on? Is everything okay?"

He grips me tighter before whispering something in my ear. My blood runs cold.

"The Earths exploding. Hold on tight."

I try to fight out of his grip.

Where is Nova? What about Sunny? Am I never going to see MJ and Ned again?

"I don't wanna go," I cry.

He holds me tighter. I feel the ground shake beneath us.

"It's okay, Bucky," I hear behind me. Steve is carding his hand through Bucky's hair while the other is wrapped around his waist. Bucky is crying.

Nat simply stands. She doesn't look scared at all. She looks worse. She looks defeated. Everyone around us is either like her or Bucky.

"Dad, please. I need to see Nova one last time!"

I hear her scream. I hear Stephen yell words of encouragement to her.

But the ground is breaking to pieces. The core explodes. The ground breaks apart and flys outward with us being pushed off by the sheer force of it.

I close my eyes. I'm ready to die.

I fall to the ground. The still-in-pieces-and-shaking-but-somehow-reconnected-ground. I rush down the stairs. The metal shaking stairs.

I swing down the halls. A piece of the wall my web connected to broke off. I fall. I get up. I run. I see Nova.

She's screaming in agony on the floor as Stephen decides to preform a spell which clearly isn't working on the machine.

Nova's eyes are glowing white. Blood pours from her eyes. Her mouth also has the same light coming out of it. Nearly blinding. There's so much blood. I realize what's going on.

She's reactivated her power. She's pulling the Earth back into place as it try's to pull itself apart. And it's killing her.

"Stop! Novanovanovanovanova. Please. PLEASE! STOP!" Im screaming at her now. Im sobbing. She can't even hear my screams.

"Peter. Go. Fight everyone upstairs. I'll handle everything here," Stephen yells as he continues to do his spell. The machine is working a bit less. But more energy is pouring out and being absorbed by Nova. She screams harder. Louder. Sounding even more miserable then I thought was possible.

"Peter, please," Stephen yells. "Go fight and get outta here."

So I run.

The entrance is completely filled by robots. And all of their blasters are pointed at Strange and Nova.

"Give up, Peter," one of them says to me, but it has Keller's voice. He's escaped. I can't believe I allowed this to happen. But I can't do anything about it now except fight.

I shoot a web at the ceiling to pull me up and then I land atop one robot. I try to choke it by wrapping my legs around it before I remember that they can't breathe so it was a futile attempt.

I web two of their heads together and pull them in so their heads hit each other. I'm not pulling my punches, so a single one could easily break through their heads.

Both fall to the ground. Three others come up behind me and although my Spider-sense lets me know, I was a little preoccupied with the ones in front of me.

The two of them grabbed my arms while the last choked me. I can feel the air being forced outta my lungs and I gasp for air.

The world is spinning and I start seeing stars. Everything is in slow motion. And then Dad flys into the room. He blasts all the robots and catches me before I hit the ground when they drop me.

"Dad?" I ask, still dizzy and gasping.

"It's okay, kid. I got you," he responds.

The rest of the Avengers come up from behind me.

Steve puts a hand on my shoulder.

"We all do."

They turn back to back in a circle (like how they did in the attack on New York) and get into fighting stances.

20 more robots stand in front of us, powered by the core. They hold bombs in their metal hands and run off while 10 more stay to block us from following. Keller is right behind those 10.

"Avengers!" Steve yells.

"Assem-"