5.

- Haniya -

After we had breakfast, Mehr suggested we do something. I asked her if she had something specific in mind, "could we play 20 questions?" "sure, I don't mind" she jumped in excitement, "oh while we play, do you want tea api?" "oh, I don't drink tea" she took a surprised gasp, "you don't drink tea?" I nodded in denial, "wow, um okay, do you want me to get you anything instead, juice maybe?" "sure". she nodded and went to the kitchen to get our beverages, once she returned we started our game.

"so api, you aren't form here are you?" "nope, I was born and raised in Ireland" "that's so cool, isn't that in Europe?" "yea, it's a small little island. My turn, how old are you" "I just turned 18 a month ago, how about you?" "I'm 19, Turning 20 in 2 months" "omg that's so cool, we could have a great birthday party for you" "no that's fine" "aww please" "we still have two months, let's see okay" "aw okay, back to the game before we get more side tracked" "okay, um, I can't think of nay questions" "oh, let me ask some" "sure" "what are hobbies api?" "well I like to bake, I also read, oh and my favorite thing  is fashion designing and sewing" "you design and make clothes", I nodded "wow api, that's actually so cool, you really are amazing, the prefect sister for me and the perfect wife for my brother" "speaking of your brother, where is he?".

she wiggled her eye brows, "do you miss him?" "what- no, I just haven't seen him since yesterday dinner" "oh, I'm not sure, I think he's at work" "work?" "oh right, you probably know nothing about Malik bhai, well let me start from the beginning. 

Bhai's 22 years old, his birthday is the first of September, I'm his youngest and only sibling, he is the CEO of Khan company that is a tech company. He likes to work out and he also reads. His favorite colour is  grey and black, he enjoys desserts and sweets, he can be a workaholic sometimes, he has studied in England for a few years,  he likes walking in the night sometimes. He deeply cares about his look and his appearance. His favorite season is Autumn, He's really wise on spending money and doesn't spend it on unnecessary things, he reads five times prayers and tries going to the mosque when possible. He also has done Umrah a couple of times. And he has never looked up to a girl in any way but a sister way, so I'm surprised he's married, I guess since you're so pretty he couldn't resist" "Mehr, came down. I got half of what you just said. I thought I was getting to know you, not you're brother" "oh, well know you know both" she grinned the biggest smile, making her so cute, it reminded me of Asfa. 

"Mehr, do you have a phone charger, I forgot mine" "sure api" she handed me her phone charger which was lucky the charger I needed. I rushed to room I was staying in and plugged in my phone to charger. Once my phone had charged a bit I tried calling my parents but they didn't pick up, I tried calling Asfa and Taha, but their phones only went to voicemail, I wonder what is up with them. I left a text on all their chat, but no one had seen. 

I was bored staying the room so I decided to explore the house, on my way I found Mehr and she gave me a special tour of the house. After looking around, it was quiet late so we decided to have dinner, turns out it'll just be us since everyone is busy at work and already had dinner out.

- *:・゚✧ -

This carried on for a week, and it was starting to get annoying, Mehr would have to go in for a few of  her classes and because of that I would be all alone. There was only one person I wanted to kill right now and he's been hiding form me like plague. After walking around the house a couple of times and dying from boredom I decided to go to the living room and watch something, but there was no remote found. "this day can't get any better" I was so mad and stomped around like a child that I didn't notice where I was sitting and ended up missing the couch and landing on the ground. I groaned in pain. I was really loosing patience and all I wanted to do was lock myself and cry, but right now I couldn't even do that, I just sat on the spot I had fallen on thinking how my life has turned out.

"Well life won't get any better if I just sit here and cry" telling myself I got back up. I turned to the entrance of the kitchen and garden when I left a little shriek, Umar stood outside looking as he had ran a marathon. "geez women can you ever not scream" "then maybe don't give me a reason to" "are you okay?" "yea, what's going to happen to me?" he looked startled at my answer and doubtful. Whatever, I was still mad at him, I was about to leave when he asked me, "are you mad at me" "of course not, I'm really happy that you decided to leave me where I had ran away from and then didn't even help me" "Haniya, you have to understand, I can't say much" "why I thought he was your brother" "more like brother- in- law" he said, "what?" "oh I guess Mehr didn't tell you" "before Mehr's parents passed away, they had engaged me and Mehr" I stayed quiet, I didn't really know what to say.

Umar spoke again breaking the silence "anyways, I found your necklace in my car", I looked at the gold chain in his hands, "oh, I didn't realize when I lost it" when I approached him to take it,  he took a step back, I reached out to get it again but again he moved back, "Umar, I would appreciate if you would just give it to me" "umm, how about no" he started running away from me, "Umar, come back here and give it back", instead of stopping he stuck his tongue out and continued running. If anyone  had seen as, they would have been concerned for us. 

I was getting out of breath but Umar kept running away, he stood by the pool waiting for me. Just then I had an idea. I tried looking as tired as possible and slowly approached. Then when he less excepted it *SPLASH* was in the pool. "HANIYA" I laughed as I saw him drenched, it was so funny but as I was too busy laughing he pulled him into the pool too. We were both playing like kids and splashing water on each other, then we heard someone.

"Umar", We both turned around to see the man wo had disappeared in front of us, we had kept an intense eye contact that neither of us broke, "Umar go get changed" he said still keeping eye contact "sure bhai" he responded looking at us and left the pool. After he had left, I slowly made my way out the pool, it was kinda hard since my clothes were all soaking wet. I didn't spare him a glance when I left the pool. "wait" he ordered, but I wasn't going to stop for him, I continued walking when I felt my dupatta pulled causing me to fall back into his chest, "what the hell" I said looking at him, "love, it's best if you don't raise your voice at me" "then let me go" he just continued looking me from top to bottom, looking at I realized my clothes were see through after getting wet. I crossed my hands and tried turning away from him, he say me struggling to leave, he let go of my arm and draped his blazer on me. I looked at him while he had a straight face, there was no point of arguing with him I thought and left to change.

Once I had gotten changed, I was looking for a hairdryer, "how come I can never find anything" I couldn't find it in the bathroom so I looked in the room. I pulled a drawer of the vanity when I found a picture. It was a picture of Malik, it looked quite recent. He looked quite handsome and attractive. If only he hadn't forced me into marrying him, he's totally my type. he had a clean cut, his black hair always brushed back perfectly, his brown eyes that never showed any emotions, his tall broad structure. He would have been perfect, but he isn't. I reminded myself, he's the reason I'm all alone, away from my family, married to him, him also hiding for whatever reason. 'Who does he think he is' I thought as I put the photo away. I was looking outside at the door, "I can't even leave?" I couldn't go back to my family, I can't live my life like I always wanted to, I'll be trapped in this house, like some prisoner.