13.

Assalamualaikum everyone;
how's everyone doing ?

-----------------------------------
When we got down, the timer still showed fine minutes until they were ready, Malik excused himself saying he had to call Mehr and one of his guards.

He had been gone for a while and the timer had gone off, but I couldn't find the mittens anywhere, I had found a dish cloth that I had a trick of using when there was no oven mittens, I quickly took out the cupcakes, but what I didn't realize was I accidentally placed my arm on the side of the tray causing my skin to burn.
Aargh
I let out a loud scream that made Malik running into the kitchen, "what happend, are you okay" he asked looking over at me, I pointed at where I had burned myself, he made me sit down on the counter seat, and got some ice and gave it to me, while I had the ice on my burned area, he had gone to ge the first aid kit for my burn.

"Don't move, it will hurt a bit" he said, he grabbed my arm, nd satrted applying the ointment, "it hurts Malik" "I'm almost done love" he said as he blew on my burn, "done" he said holding my hand and examining it once again,  everytimehe touched an blew, it felt as if electricity ran through me, i think its jist the side effects of being burnt.

"I was gone for five minutes Haniya" "they were burning" "then you should have let them burn, you should be careful" he said concerned?

He had walked over and had gotten us both cupcakes when he had gotten a call that seemed to make him tensed, I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying since I was too busy enjoying my cupcake but then his sentence caught my attention, "-okay, yea me and Haniya will be on our way, don't worry about them" he turned off his phone and turned to me.

"Um is everyhting okay?" "Oh yea, we just need to go somewhere" "where?" "Let's just go, pack those cupcakes if you want".

I wore my hijab and shoes and followed him to his car, "Malik seriously, where are we going?" "You'll find out when we get there"

We started driving, for most thr trip I didn't know where we were or where we were going, but at a certain point, familiar roads ans places came into view, are we going home, the thought came into my head.

As soon as we parked into the house parking, I didn't wait for Malik and dashed in side looking for my family, I saw them all waiting. Baba, mama looked like they were going somewhere, I hugged my siblings. When Malik had walked in and exchanged some words with the guard outside.

He walked into the room where we were all standing in, he greeted my parents and they greeted him back cheerfully. Did I miss something. "Abbu, the car.is ready for you two" "abbu?" "Oh yes, Haniya, I'm also his dad now, right? Hlw are you living?" Did he hit his head or something, did my baba forget how he threatened me into marrying him and took me away from them, and now they're like je is the perfect one.

"Dear, I know this is all of a sudden but, me and your baba will be gone for a while, is it possible you take care of them" "of course mama, but where are you going" "that we'll tell later, but just make sure to take care of eachother, and Malik beta, I trust them in your care" she said at last looking at him, "of course Ami, I will let you down" he said acting as if, he's their child and not me.

We all followed our parents out as they got into the car and had left with Malik's driver and guard.
We had made out way to the staircase when Malik spoke to them, "guys I need you to go pack any important things like clothes and hygiene" they both silently nodded and headed up, "love if you need something, get them now" he didn't look in a mood to tell me stuff right now, I chose to get the few things I didn't have over there and packed them up.

When I made my way down with my stuff, Malik helped Asfa and Taha get into the car. "Are we already leaving" I asked as he took my belongings from me to put at the back, "you can be there soon" he said as he opened the door to get into the car. "Come on now"

We got into the car, but the route, we weren't taking the route back to his house, "where are we going" "mmm, you'll see, although it is far away, you might take a nap till then" I was enjoying the peaceful view when he got a call, "how far are you guys-, okay we're there too-, they're coming too?- don't Umar-" and before I could hear the rest I had fallen asleep.

- °•○•°-
When I got up, I saw the car had stopped in front of a small yet exquisite home. I looked beside me to see Malik had fallen asleep, he looked so peaceful, I had turned to look at my siblings, but neither Taha nor Asfa were at the back.

Sudden panick took over me and I suddenly woke Malik up, "Malik, Taha and Asfa, they aren't here" he quickly clasped both my hands, "Haniya, don't worry, they're inside with the everyone" "everyone?" He left his seat and came around to my side and opened the door.

"You had fallen alseep and I didn't want to wake you up, I know it's still hard to get used to sleeping here" "mm, but where are we" "we had to take a break from the other house, so we all came here, like a holiday, Bijan and Dua are both here too, and your siblings are inside with Umar and Mehr so don't worry about anything"

When we came inside, Umar and Taha were excitedly talking about something while bijan was setting the table, when she saw me and Malik enter she made her way towards us. "Mehr, Asfa went to their room, everyone has had dinner and I have set dinner for you two" "thank you Bijan" I thanked her and made my way to the table since I was hungry, Malik also joined minutes later, we both enjoyed the vegetable curry with roti.

Once we were done, the whole house was quiet, Malik lead our way to our room. When I entered the room, there was a big bed in the middle of the room, a vanity and a book shelf, there was a balcony door that could open ro let light in, there was a table and two chairs on either side.

"hurry up and pray and then go to bed" he said as he took off his jacket to get comfortable "what about you?" "I have some work, I'll  sleep eventually, good night " he answered and left the room.

I quietly got up and prayed like he told me too, but after praying, I felt restless, so I went to check on my siblings to make sure they were alright. I was passing a room when I heard giggling sounds, I knocked on it and heard a 'come in'.

I entered the room to see Mehr, Asfa and Dua playing something, "what are you guys doing, it's really late, shouldn't you sleep?" "Api, we were about too, but then we got distracted" they laughed again, "okay, I'm not even going to ask, but let's get some sleep okay. Mehr are you sure you want Asfa to sleep in your room?" "Of course I am api, she's so sweet and fun" Mehr  said pinching her cheeks. "Okay, goodnight girls" "night api"

I was wondering around the house when I saw a door, it was furthest away from all the doors, I could here talking in it. I came closed to it, trying to see if I could decipher something. I leaned closer to hear, practically leaning on the door.

"You will have your nikkah with her tomorrow?"