43.

- Malik -

"So where can we find her." I asked, putting on my jacket. If I need to leave right now, I would right now.

He became quiet. "Ali?" I asked again. "I don't know." He replied. "I knew something was fishy when she suggested married Haniya after you had supposedly died." He said.

"I have tried fixing out about her, but after I found out that she was going after your family, I only managed to find your sister and Umar." He said.

"So, any clues where your sister has Haniya?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said quietly. "We haven't been on the same page. So you really think she would tell me anything." He added.

I started thinking about something, I can't go in empty-handed, I need to be prepared beforehand.

Plans started forming as I paced from one end of the room to the other. "Mahad, I'm sending you a text of an address, I need you to go there, and he'll know what to do next." I said, looking towards Mahad.

"Yes, bhai, I'm leaving right now." He said, grabbing his keys and jacket.

I turned to Zain and Ali. "We need to go back to Haniya's place. Maybe we could find something there." I said,"we've probably missed something." I said, thinking of anything we could find.

I looked up to Ali. "You don't have to join us if you don't want to." I said. "I would like to go, I need to put an end to my sister's revenge." He said.

"Often, revenge leads for a price to pay for both sides." I said, "I know. That's why I need to stop her before she does something stupid." He said, getting up.

After driving a bit, we went back to where we started, Haniya's house.

"Her parents gave me the key after I brought them to the safe place." Ali said, handing me the key.

"But I don't want to waste time searching inside when there aren't any clues." I said, rethinking my moves. "It's better to have a look before moving on." Zain said.

I nodded, I moved towards the door to unlock. Just then, my phone rang. I decided to see who was calling me. Again, unknown caller.

I showed the screen to the other two. Attending the call, I put it on speaker, "Aslamoalkuim bhai, how are you? You remember me, right?" She called out.

"Of course Dua, how can I forget you." I said, trying to sound the same tone she was talking in.

"Good. I just wanted to call and let you know I'm keeping your wife well. Of course, you already knew I had her." She said all of a sudden.

I looked up at Ali, who looked just as surprised as us. "You. Know?" I managed to ask. "Of course, bhai. I know my brother made contact with you. I have eyes on everyone." She said. "But I must say, going to Haniya api's house was the dumbest move." She said in a disappointed tone. "I thought you would do better."

"You have eyes on us right now?" I asked, carefully looking around for anything suspicious. "No point of looking around Malik bhai, you won't find anything. If you do want to find me, look for me where it all began." She said.

"Also, tell my brother. I'll forgive him if he makes a smarter move than this." I looked up to Ali again, but he didn't look moved.

"It's okay, bhai, you'll see it at the end." Dua said, and saying that, she hung up.

"We better all move carefully. She has eyes on us. Even if we plan anything, she's watching our moves." I warned them.

"Malik, she clearly wants to trap us somewhere. That's why she's doing this. I agree with you. When you say we have to be careful, it's hard to move too much." Zain commented. "I know, but we don't have much of a choice. I have to rescue Haniya." I said, walking back to the car.