33.

- Haniya -
I nodded and quietly walked out, walking to get my bag from the side I had put before. Grabbing my keys from my bag, I walked out of the house.

I walked out, with all eyes on me. All of his men are watching. Ali smirked, seeing me walk outside. I walked towards him. I could see his grin get wider and wider, with each step I took. I stood right in front of him, and I could feel eyes looking at me from behind.

"It's okay darling, let me take you home." He said, still grinning. I had taken everything in me not to kill him right there. I managed to have self control, and walked past him, ignoring him. I got to my car, which was parked to the side.

Getting in, I shut the door. I mentally thanked Allah that the windows were tinted and that no one could see from the outside. Taking a minute, I started the engine. Before reversing, I could see him standing, looking out the window.

He told me to leave. I thought, as I got back on the road, driving back home. All my emotions were hurt, but then why was he? He killed a poor father of kids, right in front of me.

I drove to a near car park, parking my car, I stayed there. Crying for hours probably, si e I wasn't keeping track of the time. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. As much as I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, I wanted to at least tell Mama I'm fine and safe. Wiping my tears, I picked up my bag, struggling through the other stuff, I took out my phone. Except it wasn't.

I looked at it, as another phone still kept ringing in my bag. Rampaging through my bag, I finally found my phone, but I didn't really look at my phone. I was looking at the other phone in my bag. It looked similar to mine, but it wasn't. I tried turning it on, but it looked like it was dead.

I decided to get home first and later charge the phone. Driving home, I was between mixed emotions and confused with the phone I had found in my bag. How did it end up there in the first place.

Getting home, Mama didn't ask me many questions or was worried because apparently Malik had called last night and told her I was staying over. I told her I wasn't that hungry when she was setting dinner and straight away locked myself in my room.

Quickly putting my phone on charging, i went into my bathroom to change into a new pair of clothes, then washed my face, and prayed first.

Sitting on the prayer mat, the phone charged a good amount. Plugging out, I powered on the phone, I felt nervous for someone reason, but I didn't understand why?

The phone turned on, and the lock screen turned on. I was stunned, looking at the background of the lock screen. It was Bijan with a man. They were both standing together under a tree, smiling brightly. It must be her son, which was the first thought that crossed my mind. But my main question was how it got here?

I swiped on the phone to unlock it, but it had a password on it. Great, now it'll take me forever to unlock it. I messed around, trying different combinations of pins to unlock the phone, but none of them worked.

I had ended up spending an hour, trying all possible combinations. I was so focused on trying to get the pass code that I didn't realize Taha was standing behind me until he spoke up.

"Api, what are you doing?" He said, scaring me. "Omg, Taha, what are you doing here?" I asked back, holding myself. "Api, I knocked on your door like ten times, but you didn't answer, but are you doing?"

"It's a long story, but I can't get the pass code to open this phone." I told him honestly. "It's  not your phone?" I nodded no. "I'll try unlocking it for you." I smiled at his offer and gave it to him. Taha loved anything to do with phones and laptops. He could normally solve any problems.