11.

In shock, me and Mehr checked him while the other two stood ready. Umar was shot in the arm, "he's sot in the arm, why should get him to the hospital" I said urgently, Mehr just looked at him and cried silently, "Haniya no time for that. Umar, Mehr get in the car, Zain drive, Haniya get in my car". We all quietly did what we were told, on our way home, Malik called a doctor and requested he arrive home immediately.  

When we arrived home, Umar was brought into Mehr's room since it was the closet to the entrance, Umar sat in bed while Mehr silently stood at the corner of her room, Zain and Malik brought in the doctor and he was currently looking at Umar's wound.

After he was done, Zain excused himself and Me and Malik stood outside the room, giving the two some space. "Haniya, Umar can't drive so he'll be staying in the guest room" "oh okay" "I'm telling you this because you need to move your things out of their" I looked at him "then were am I supposed to go" he looked at me like I'm some idiot, "in your old room" I just looked ay him confused "huh?"

He just looked at me and signed, he was walking up when he called Dua, "yes bhai?" "Move Haniya api's things into our room" "okay bhai" they both left upstairs

I had processed what he said and ran after him, I entered his room. He was about to enter the bathroom when i walked in and said "Malik, I don't want to move in here, I'll just stay with Mehr or Dua" he turned around facing me now, and I realized he was topless, it felt wrong looking at him, I immediately turned around, "what were you saying love?" "i-i " why was I shuttering, I heard his steps getting closer, "you know love, you could look at me, I'm all yours anyways" "forcefully" I added without paying attention.

He grabbed both my arms and turned me around facing him now, "what was that love" I had gained some energy from what happened a while ago, "I said forcefully, you married me without asking me and threatened to hurt my family if I said no, like what are you, you can force someone to do something" "yes I can love, I could go at any length to get what I want, you understand" he said, is eyes so dark, so unreadable, his grip on arm loosened, he turned and left into the bathroom. 

I was standing there when there was a knock, I opened to see Dua with one more maid, "api, here all your things" she said bringing the bag into the room, once they put it aside, the other maid left, while Dua stayed back, "are you and bhai okay api?" "yes alhumdulillah" "that's good, it's said they shot Umar bhai, they never stop following them" I looked at Dua as she said that, "who never stops following?" Dua didn't hear when I asked her and continued to talk, "you know the Shah gang, they've been bhai's gang for a while, but they still don't get it bhai is such a powerful Mafia leader, It'll more than surprise attacks to take bhai down" she explained, "wait Dua, following? Gang? Malik mafia?" "um, I think I should go now" Dua excused herself and made her way out the room.

For a second I couldn't understand everything Dua had said, I decided to wait and ask Malik all this, while waiting, I made myself comfortable on the couch. I felt my eyes drowsy, and slowly closing.

- °•○•°-

I felt water drops falling on my face, I slowly opened to see what tap was dripping. I opened my eyes saw Malik right in front of me, his wet hair, his calm face and  his stubble, his brown eyes so dark and holding so many secrets only he knows. I was still taking in his features and his scent, "are you awake love" my eyes snapped open when I heard his voice, I flinched bumped my head against Malik causing both of us to fall on top of each other. 

"Ouch, what was that for" "I was making sure you weren't dead" "jeez thanks" I was still on top of him, while he was topless and looking extreme hot, and I was shamelessly staring at him in front of him, "done checking me out love" "huh- I wasn't checking you out" "it's fine if you were, I like this view too" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and got off him, I can't believe this is the same guy in front of everyone else. Once we were both up, he went to dry his hair while I sat down at the couch, "so why haven't you slept yet love" "first don't call me love, second I wanted to ask you something".

He turned around, giving me full attention, "what are you?" one of his eyebrow raised "what?" "yea what are you, what do you do?" "CEO of Khan enterprise?" he answered which only sounded more like a question, "no Malik, what else do you do?" "Haniya, if you want to ask something, ask it in a clear way" he stated, as he came closer to me, "fine. AreyouaMafialeader?" I don't know why I was scared to ask but it all just blurted out, "what?" "are you a mafia leader" this time I said it more clearly but quieter, he looked surprise for a second but then composed his self, I braced myself for the answer. "I am" 

I don't know if I was surprised or not, but I just sat there, looking at space for a while, I'm pretty sure I must have creeped Malik out too, but he just quietly sat beside me waiting to react, "I think I need to sleep" I said looking at him straight.

The way Malik looked at me was like he was trying to figure out my emotion, but I didn't how I felt myself, thsi information did make sense of the time he forced to marry him, and explains why he has so many gaurds, and why he had a gun on him today, i should have seen it coming but I guess I didn't.

I was in my thought process when he got up and made his way on the bed, he looked at me since I was still sitting on the couch, "I thought you said you were coming to bed?" "no, I said I was going to sleep, on the couch" I replied with minimal energy, before he could say anything, thankfully he didn't.

I quickly laid down and turned to face the other way, but I could still feel the stares on my back, and soon sleep consumed me.

--------------------------------

Hi guys, how is everyone doing?

Do you guys think these chapters are short or should they be longer, please let me know

Hope you enjoyed this part ♡
Take care.