1

Preeta's dress in the pic~~~~~~~

Jolting up from the bed,Preeta wiped the sweat beads off her forehead.
She exclaimed
'oh gods what a strange dream it was!'

As she checked the clock it was already 7:00am and she was late for college today.She went to the bathroom and quickly showered.Three minutes later she changed herself and Packing her bag she came downstairs for breakfast.

She saw her younger brother sitting on the chair gloomingly looking at the uppitu infront of him.Whereas her father was washing his yesterday's tiffin near the common washroom sink.
"You forgot to wash it again appa?"

Mahesh Kumar turned to look at his daughter.In a hushed voice he said "Can't you speak slowly Preeta your mother will hear".

"She already knows it jijs,why the secrecy". Said Nayantara while putting her tiffin in her handbag.

Hearing this comotion from the kitchen Meera came and exclaimed "Why would he listen to me and put the tiffin box in the sink yesterday.This entire family has taken an oath to never listen to me!!"

They all joined monnu on the dining table.

Nayantara asked her nephew, "why the pouty face monnu?"

"Chikki it's uppitu again" exclaimed monnu. His aunt hushed him and put 40 rupees on his palms telling him to eat something from outside later at school.

Meera brought the chai and joined them all.

After having their breakfast,except Meera and monnu all left the house for their jobs and college.

After reaching college,Preeta went to the classroom to meet her friends Aliya and gaayu.

They all started gossiping about their history ma'am and her infatuation with assignments.While Preeta soon was lost in her thoughts.
Manish startled her by lightly pushing her chair forth.

Ha ha haaaa... Manish couldn't seem to control his laugh,gaayu and Aliya joined him.
"Not funny yaar!!" Preeta said putting her hand on her heart
"What a fragile heart you have" said Manish. The bell of the first period rang and they all started studying.

___________________________________
Author's note:
English is not my first language so forgave me🙏
Chikamma - short form Chikki means aunt in kannada
Uppitu - it's a semolina breakfast recipe.

___________________________________Author's note: English is not my first language so forgave me🙏Chikamma - short form Chikki means aunt in kannadaUppitu - it's a semolina breakfast recipe

If you genuinely like this chapter go ahead comment and vote~
N if you dislike it then please leave some suggestion so I can do better☺️