21(m-rated)

Inside alpha's office, pack member vimal and others were informing the alpha about the invitation from the nagaur pack of Rajasthan.

"Alpha shall we say yes to the engagement invitation?"

Vimal interjected, "Only the gods know why they are even inviting us to this! He rejected his mate and now is taking her sister as a 'fake' mate. May mother śvakaḥ  curse him to naraka"

Karan nodded his head in understanding. Everyone in the pack was aware of why the brothers - vimal and Sherish shared such a strong stance on werewolves rejecting their mates. Both the brothers became orphan when they were little.
Supposedly their mother got rejected by her mate after only a one night spent with him.

The matter than went to the aṣṭa and it was decided that if their father agreed to take her back he would not have to face 30 lashes as his mate-their mother had not accepted his rejection.
The man stubornly refused and called his mate with vulgar names,the proceedings were also seen by Vanita kamini who suggested that he must be banished from the pack. He was then punished according to the law by 30 lashes.

Two years later he became a martyr during the sandalwood trails initiated by the Piśācā. After his death it seemed like sherish's mother had no desire to live,as only a few days later she died.

The twins were then brought up by the then Beta couple as they had only one daughter.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Let me think about it. Your luna is here... you all may leave"

Karan gave a smile "nanna
prītiya, have a seat."

One of the men had vacated their seat and turned it towards his luna.The members all left
Preeta shyly took the seat infront of karan's desk.

Standing up from his seat,he went towards the little wardrobe near the balcony.He took the small white box designed with white branches.

"I just came to tell you that papa and mom are leaving."

Karan walked towards her and opened the box revealing a simple U-shaped ring with Ruby.

He took her right hand into his and slipped the ring into her index finger, "i had ordered it to be made for yesterday

He took her right hand into his and slipped the ring into her index finger, "i had ordered it to be made for yesterday. They made it late. It's your wedding gift."

The colour of the little diamonds went well with her skin.
Red....maroon.... Maroon flower.... her dream

Karan pulled preeta out of her thoughts "Do you like it my wife", he asked with an adoring look as if waiting for a a compliment for his gift.

"It's..... it's beautiful", preeta said in a low voice admiring how good the gold ring looked.

 it's beautiful", preeta said in a low voice admiring how good the gold ring looked

"Not more beautiful than you" he said kissing her cheek.
He continued, "I was going to come down. The pack members were just filling me on the engagement of Alpha abhimanyu"

Engagement since when did werewolves started doing engagement ceremonies...
She surely didn't had one....

Preeta thought scrunching her nose to which karan chuckled.
"We don't generally do engagement ceremony. As the luna naming ceremony is like marriage only. The case regarding Alpha abhimanyu is different.... Anyways now tell me where is my gift!"

"Hmm..." Looking at karan in confusion, preeta asked "what gift."

"Both husband and wife are supposed to give each other gifts on the wedding night. The wife is given a u shaped ring and the husband is given a ring or a toe ring traditionally and since you have not brought mine i should take what I can get....."

"What do you-"

Karan's hand suddenly twisted her around and started kissing her neck, nibbling the region between her shoulder.

"Not now they are getting late for the flight." Begged preeta inbetween heavy breathing.

By that time she found fingers gazing her naked bottom,"they can wait. Its my right to have a wedding gift pree,if not that ring then I will have this." He said pushing a finger inside her.

"Ride me, pree" he roared.

Preeta eagerly wanted to ease the itch she was feeling in her center, to get his finger as deep as possible inside her.
"fuck-k" she moaned.

His other hand moved from her waist to cup her breast through her kurta."It's a hassle to remove tops."

"If not for how specifically you informed your mother to bring some of your favourite kurtas and anarkalis, i know you would be upset if i tear down your kurta" he groaned as two more fingers entered preeta's wet and needy cunt.

"Milk my hands dear"

Giving her breast a light squeeze he moved his hand towards her nipple and give it a pinch,"come"
Preeta felt a wave of pleasure hit her and she came on his fingers.

She kept her hands on the desk to get a grip. She was feeling hot all over so she humped her back against karan's front.

Without saying a word, karan yanked her panties down and pulled his own pant down,his rock hard cock was nudging her netherlips teasingly.

Karan was going to enter her when they heard a knock,
"alpha."

The said alpha conveniently ignored the voice and continued plunging his mate's pussy.

___________________________________
A/N:
Piśācā - they are supernatural creatures who eat flesh. Rakt Piśāca(vampires) are also a category of Piśācā who drink blood. They are said to be the children of sage kashyapa.

Vanitā kamini - a middle aged tantric. She allied with the nāgas in the viṣá battle.

Vanitā - it means lady

~vote if you liked