12

After having a light nap she bath and went down as it was already 1:00 pm.

Auntie payal was conversing with two young ladies in the living room. As she drank some water and was trying to make her way out for exploring the woods when auntie payal called "beta preeta come here"..........

"This is your luna Preeta" introduced payal. Both the ladies stood and greeted her.

They were Mahima, Beta sherish's mate and Seema karan's cousin. "I'll have to look how the cooking's going. You girls keep talking.

"What are you studying luna?" asks seema

"BCOM" says preeta. "What are you two doing? "

Mahima replied "I am working as a nurse in the pack hospital"

"I am doing mechanical engineering luna" says seema

woww she's something. Not many girls take mechanical engineering as a career
Instantly becoming interested in her more ashvini inquires,

"In the morning when i came you weren't here?

"I was with mahima over her place. We were discussing about the baby's room Sherish bhai is too excited he wants to prepare the room in advance", said seema enthusiastically.

"Too advance it seems" preeta was looking at mahima's belly which showcased that she might only be 3-4 month pregnant.

Karan and sherish walked out of the office and joined them. They greeted karan and he came near where his mate was sitting.

"You ate lunch?"
Karan was caressing her face.

She said no.

"Come on let's look in the kitchen and see what mother is doing and let's get some food in you."

Preeta glared at him
"i ain't some baby, and i won't get anything in me just cause you are ordering!"

He removed the hair covering her ear and said huskily
"there's just one thing i want to put in you ofcourse with your approval"....

Preeta could feel herself blushing understanding what he meant.

"Did the Alpha conveniently forgot that we are werewolves and have good hearing", mahima said leaning her head towards seema.

"Just two days children after that the entire house is yours and sherish my child manage the pack duties for some time and make sure that you don't disturb the new couple for atleast two weeks after the luna naming ceremony!" screamed payal from the kitchen.
"now come on all of you have lunch"

Nervousness crept upon ashvini as she thought about the luna naming ceremony.
Whether his pack is accepting towards her or not were not at all her concerns but was she going to fit into this world or not was!

As like with other clans of creatures the werewolves had too been in conflict with humans for years though now for werewolves it's said that they have become so good at imitating humans that people can't decipher between a human and a werewolf acting as a human.

Admist her thinking she found hands around her waist "we will worry about whatever you are concerned about later first let us have lunch".

___________________________________
Author's note:
beta is hindi for child/dear

~vote if you like