5

Preeta's dress in the pic~~~

Rohini - beloved Wife of Soma,

~~~built for Mother Rohini it was revered especially by the werewolves since her intervention got them the blessing of second chance mates. This temple inside has been here since the time of the viṣá battle, built by Luna sakshi. The University was later built around the temple keeping the temple at its heart", explained the guide to a group of human students.

Preeta and manish kept silently listening to the stories.

Casually throwing his hand around her shoulders,manish told her about his assignment.

Just on her ears preeta could hear a low growl,as they turned around they came face to face with the angry man preeta so wanted to avoid today. Yanking her forcefully Alpha Raj dragged her towards the washroom.
Preeta tried removing her hands from the tight grip.

The alpha pushed her on a wall and preeta could only try screaming as his hands muffled her screams. His cannies dugged into her neck.
As he moved his blue eyes from the freshly made mark he came face to face with the hatred filled eyes of its bearer.
"Have you lost it,why did you mark me?
You already have a mate then why mark me?" Screamed Preeta

"Lower your voice woman! Don't you know how to speak to An alpha... Don't you humans learn manners?"

"Yeah.. some manners you werewolves learn, the proof of which exists on my shoulder!! Now quickly make it disappear"....said an anxious and scared Preeta.
Raj tried speaking in a calm manner but his anger was evident in his next words "woww! I really got myself a whore of a mate who would fall into any man's arms..... And if you so like to be in his arms so be it.
With a promise in his eyes Raj said, "It will soon disappear".

Preeta sat shocked on the floor of the washroom trying to comprehend what happened.
She always used to think that the werewolves were lucky to meet their soulmates as they just have to meet them and they are united with the other part of their soul with Soma's blessing. As a human she often envied them. But she was scared the sudden aggresion shown by a man who she barely knew,who had taken almost no efforts to know her and just marked her. She thought maybe she should clarify things with him afterall the mark was the indicator that she was his mate.

Trying to stand with the walls support preeta first cleaned the blood tickling off her neck.
After cleaning them she went to the conference searching for Raj.

___________________________________
~vote if you like