7

Alpha Karan in the pic above~~~

One week has passed, the mark on preeta's neck was becoming lighter.The days went on normally but the gut wrenching pain was still there especially at night.It felt as if someone was continuously stabbing her.

Her mother inquired her whether everything was fine since her father had a nightmare yesterday that preeta was in terrible pain. Preeta replied in negative. Meera didn't tell her daughter that her father's worry was cause last night when he went to get a new batch of Dettol from the store room, while passing could hear the cries of his dear daughter.

"Preeta pick your brother and take him to the market with you he wanted to buy some crayons." her mother said while plaiting her hair and not removing her eyes from the serial once ---and take money from my purse".

"Okay Amma" preeta replied and took some money from the purse.Later she picked her brother from school and went shopping.

The brother sister duo went and bought some Banana chips.

"Let's go and get some crayons from there akka" monnu said with a pouty face.
"You want crayons from the mall come on there's a dmart nearby we'll get it from there" preeta said lightly pulling her brother through his school bag towards the store.
But the long sad face that her brother pulled made her change her decision. "I won't get you crayons from there but we can go strolling around the mall. Monnu gained his enthusiasm back and started pulling his sister towards the mall.

Turning around the corner from the perfume store preeta bumped into a man. Her brother's school bag fell from her hand.She stooped down to pick the bag but stopped midway....

A single word stopped her heartbeat
"Mate"
The alpha proclaimed.

Preeta's thought no no not this again please gods please...
She raised her eyes and saw a mesmerizing pair of maroon eyes looking at her in a daze.

He raised his hands to carress her cheeks,preeta found herself leaning but got a hold on herself.
In a low voice she said "sorry" basically dragging her brother she ran as fast as she could.

"Anyone you know Alpha?" his beta asked holding two Starbucks coffee in his hand.

Picking up something from the ground he answered "Your Luna"

Spitting the coffee from his mouth he congratulated his Alpha and said
"Then why is she not coming with us? And most importantly when will you allow me the pleasure of meeting the Luna,alpha?"

"Her scent tells she's a human as for the second question Now...."said Karan.

Now but how? Wasn't their Luna a human and by looking at how their Luna literally ran from their alpha wasn't that a clear indication that she was not pleased to see him....but Seeing his always streight alpha with a smile not leaving his face sherish didn't have it in him to ask this obvious question.

"If you are wondering how? This is how!" Smirking the Alpha showcased a child's school bag.

__________________________________
Author's note:
Akka means elder sister

~vote if you like