6

Alpha samyukta in the pic above~~~

Beta Harish broke the news that due to the poor weather condition, Alpha Karan couldn't attend the conference.Alpha samyukta took the stage next.

Preeta was half mindedly listening to the speech by Alpha samyukta on the tantric attacks near the northeastern part of the Uttara pack. Her eyes were looking for a particular man, who was not even present here when his mother was giving a speech.

"Oh plz everyone knows she is the de facto Alpha of their pack. After Alpha Prem's death it was she who took upon her the responsibility of their pack"...
"While her son can't seem to remove his head from his mate's pussy"... Preeta could hear the conversation going on between gaayu and another female she couldn't recognise.

Kira... Kira, his mate..... Preeta thought. But how can kira be his mate when his mark was on her skin. Either all this is a misunderstanding or that man is a bastard.

She started walking away from the hall,breathing became difficult for her as a light pain erupted in her chest.
"Trying to make a great escape" teased Aliya lightly
Preeta simply nodded to her friend.
"Well keep going even i am making my way for some golgappas wanna join?" An excited Aliya asked
Preeta declined politely and told her she would come back in fifteen.

She went up the stairs making her way to the cafeteria when she saw a small group of young students peeking through a window into a classroom.Her curious nature made her walk upto them n peek inside.

The loud moaning coming from inside was quite a proof of what was happening.

But watching the man who claimed that she was his mate taking another woman on a bench was disturbing..She had this sudden pain in her chest which made breathing hard for her...

The pain became unbearable so she went to an empty classroom and cried....slowly slowly the pain subdued.

Wiping her tears she came downstairs looking her friends.

After reaching manish's flat,preeta explained to them everything. Manish and Aliya consoled her while gaayu was busy looking for a bat to hit a particular alpha's head.
"That shameless brat" said Aliya
"Come on aashu don't cry now the mark is also lightly fading. Manish take her home and preeta take rest"

___________________________________
~vote if you like