23

Vote if you liked❤️

In his wolf form karan surrounded the rouges and instead of directly killing them, he started playing with them....

"Forgive us alpha,forgive us" the last among the group of rouges begged. His head lowered,tilting his neck in submission as he didn't wanted to meet the same fate as his fellow mates. But the alpha infront of him was not going to leave him alive today, his sorrow has made him bloodthirsty.

"Tell me who sent you here" he roared and grazed his claws near the rouges neck. The wolf said in a meek voice, "it was alpha Raj-".

The rouge was not allowed to live a second more as his body was then attacked by the dakshina pack's wolves. They were riving at the rouge's body.

Sherish walked over to his alpha who has now turned human, "Alpha we have handed the three rouges to alpha samyukta." His eyes turned towards his pack mates who were tearing open the rogue wolves.

His brother was also one among them but he was not clawing at the rouges, he was just standing there with his head lowered.
He continued, "I had told vimal to handle the pack in my absence alpha-".

Karan didn't reply to his comment but ordered, "ask Raj to come here for a meeting. Inform him that I can help him become the alpha of uttara pack. Tell him indirectly that we have suffered a rouge attack and though we have succeeded in protect our pack from the attack but the rogues escaped."

Sherish nodded

"And haa make sure that alpha samyukta does not get to know any of this. That lad has some guts...while my mate is unconscious he decides to attack us."

Sherish was more than sure that Raj didn't knew about his luna as they had made sure this news does not gets out and alpha samyukta has never involved her son in pack matters as she easily used to get ruffled up by his arrogant and irresponsible nature.

Sherish understood what his alpha wanted. Raj would be killed. Karan was fearless he didn't care what the repercussions of this would be.

A man came running towards karan. Before saying he did a slight bow.
"The tantric is here alpha" said jamvant the new cook of karan's house.

Without saying a word karan again turned in his wolf and ran towards the pack hospital.

Sherish and jamvant walked towards the hospital.

On the way Sherish explained everything to jamvant. Jamvant was a man in his late 50s who had now retired from his job and as his daughter was no longer interested in looking after her father,he left home.

He was also an honest man more like an honest human as he was one of the very few humans who were part of the dakshina pack.

"So you are telling that alpha doesn't wants samyukta to know about her son coming here?
but why doesn't he take the usual way alphas plan assassination?", asked a confused jamvant.

"I don't know uncle, the saṃgha is not gonna be pleased."

Jamvant said chuckling, "don't you worry. The already have alot on their plate for now. The pack members of nagaur pack are not happy. The aṣṭa has to make sure a rebellion does not happen."

"Hmmm you are right" muttered Sherish looking at the pack hospital coming in his view.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It was my mistake I should have called you before only" karan ran a hand through his hair in frustration that why was it samyukta who remind him of calling a tantric.
It should have been me protecting my mate! It should have been me having the presence of mind to first consult a tantric before marking her!

"Alpha, it would be fine. I have applied the herbs on her neck she should be awake by tomorrow morning." said mauktika while wandering her hands over her oxidised necklace,it's colour same as her headchain-blue....

Mautika was still a young tantric who was herself learning about the tantric practices from her Guru. She had learned about werewolves having mates from different species but human mates were very rare.

What she didn't want to tell this alpha was that weak humans as partners was not the only reason some orthodox werewolves didn't want humans as mates.
Though very uncommon but werewolves did too have mates from other species like pischacis, nagas,śṛgālaḥ(fox). Surprisingly there was not much animosity for such mates in the werewolf society.

Thinking back,the matter of Raj was put under the rug very easily and even though Raman's obvious dislike of Raj could not bring the tantrics a free pass....prithvi has done his best to persuade Alpha karan to punish raj but to no avail.

Her last encounter with Karan had been in the dome temple of Kali. It was a new moon on that day. She was there for a sadhana.
There she saw how easily he got enraged by seeing Raj's rude behaviour and now here he was trying to stop himself from breaking down.

Sometimes these werewolves behaved as such frail creatures, wondered mautika....
___________________________________