10(M-rated)

~Very very little smut😜

Karan pressed a button to his left which pulled a blinder that separated the front and back seats.

The alpha whose eyes has now turned a furious maroon pulled his mate from her seat and placed her on his lap. He made her straddle him. Preeta could also guess the reason of his rage as the werewolf class was quite famous for their possesiveness.

As she tried speaking she felt a lips on her neck, she moaned.

His hands were roaming around her curves while his lips sucked the area which had a previous marking on it. Though now the mark was almost vanished it didn't deter the alpha from continuing his ministration if only it fueled the fire in him.

Moving upwards he kissed her earlobe now preeta was panting.

Then he moved lower and lower till her reached the middle of her bossom. He moved his face from her chest and looked at her.

Preeta tried making her breathe even though not for long as she could see karan eyeing her right breast hungrily.

Before she could stop him he pressed his mouth on her right nipple and gave a light bite to it through her pink kurta and ashvini moaned a little loudly.

Instantly she covered her mouth, the situation was too embarassing for her as unlike the man infront of her she was quite aware of her surroundings.

Karan increased his abuse on her breast he started sucking her breast aggresively while fondling her other breast and with his other hand supported her back and pulled her even closer to him. The double ministration on both her sensitive breasts made her throw her head back in pleasure, now lewd noises leaving her mouth was given no care.

The halting of the car was the reason the alpha pulled back.

He gave a sly smile to his mate,his eyes changed back to normal.

The door of the front seats opened and the people seating there hastly moved out of the car.

Preeta tried getting down from his lap but karan's question stopped her. "How do you know Alpha Raj?

"I don't know him" she muttered lowly.

Though it was not a complete lie since she actually didn't know much about him. He was her mate by marking her and through his cheating he showed disrespect to the blessing given to him by the deity.

Maybe she would have been in a relation with him if not he had cheated her but even that would be a fat fetched idea as he didn't even asked her permission before marking her.She didn't knew how the marking worked amongst werewolves completely but her permission was essential in a mark put on HER body.

"Talk to me whenever you feel comfortable about it, I'll take care of everything".

In short what preeta understood from his this statement was that he will take CARE of alpha raj.

Looking at her passionately, karan asked her "Can i kiss you?" An astonished preeta looked at him thinking this bastard he did all that,did he then asked her permission and now he is being chivalrous.

As if in retaliation preeta attacked his lips so that she could bite his lips.

Let him learn his lesson,let me see if he ever dares to ask me to kiss him again!!!

Karan's hand slightly fell from her back in shock as to what his mate was doing?

He kissed her back only when she bit his lips drawing blood.

Preeta tried biting his lips again but she heard him purring. She was shocked but ofcourse he had a wolf so animal like behaviour was expected from him.But during her previous make out with him he didn't make such noises. Soon she too lost herself in the kiss.

__________________________________
~vote if you like