3

After attending the lectures,Manish took them to eat at CCD.They all made their order but Ashvini got the wrong order hence she went to get it changed.

Preeta said "Hey i got cappaccino but i had ordered Assam tea.Can you kindly give me my correct order."

As she turned grabbing her tea she saw a man staring at her.As she moved he came and said
"Mate"
She was stunned hearing this and tried moving but found herself to be in the lock grip of this man.

"Alpha....alpha Raj"??? exclaimed Aliya in a startled voice. She was stunned at this public display of affection between her friend and alpha Raj... weren't werewolves conservative and such display of affection was only reserved for their mate.
The blue eyed male repeated "mate".

As if coming out of her trance Preeta tried wringling out of Raj's grip.

This seemed to have brought Raj back in his senses as his eyes turned normal and he loosened his grip and in a somewhat uneven voice said "oh...i..i am sorry!
Preeta tried moving away with her group of friends but was stopped by Raj.

"Hey!" said Raj and continued "I am Alpha Raj Sahai of the Uttara pack".He put his hand infront for shaking.
"Hii nice to meet you.I am Preeta" replied Preeta
"I think we will be leaving alpha Raj see you at the conference",said Gaayu in a hurry trying to get her friend out of this situation. To this Raj replied "you people would be attending the conference." Inquired Raj.
Aliya said "yupp".

Gaayu basically dragged her friend out of the cafe as manish was grabbed his tikka sandwich followed by Aliya.

Preeta was confused was she really this guy's mate? And if she was why didn't he stopped her aren't werewolves possesive of their mates? Shaking her head she made a mental note to avoid him at the conference she said,"he's trouble"......

Raj got a call from his mother,he could listen the voice of his love~~ Kira was telling his mother to tell him to come soon to the hotel. "coming mama just wait a few minutes,see yaa".

He looked at space from where ashvini left as his eyebrows scrunched in anger.
"There's no hope now she's a human".

___________________________________
~vote if you like