19

Above is the pic of kalaripayattu~~~

The girl was defending her stance against the man. Twirling her stick around she went on to attack him, his one strong defence made her fall on her back....

Preeta was sitting in the patio region and was watching this duel between the two werewolves who were practicing kallaripayattu.

She took the glass of chai from karan's cousin.

"She should have waited a little and let him make a move which she could have defended by striking"

Nodding her head and not knowing what this art form was all about preeta just simply agreed to all that seema spoke.

Seema speaks alot and often only things that she thought was true....

"Bhabhi you need to pay close attention to this,i hear from the beta that my cousin is going to make you learn kalaripayattu."

Gazing at the two warriors fighting preeta frowned....

"What why must i learn this?"

"Ask your alpha husband, but don't you want to attend your university too.
Sherish told me that karan has also made adjustments for that as well bhabhi."

"Oh is it seema."

So karan has made arrangements regarding her studies. Preeta was feeling glad knowing karan did not only want to drag her in his life but also to make her a part of it.

She has started catching more than some feelings for karan.

Yesterday was preeta's first time and karan has made it a memorable one.

Ohh she remembers how sweetly he had entered her...oh how she wanted to keep him in for some more time-what the hell? How has her brain become so dirty in one night.

Making hand movements, seema was religiously trying to explain something else only to which preeta was not paying any attention
-their method of gaining payment is not at all conventional. The aṣṭa were quite capable and desperate too to get that information,maybe the only time when they had to bow down.Those righteous oldies are quite irritating to me........"

He woke her today and had made love to her first thing in the morning.

Preeta was barely awake when she felt karan entering her and instead of brushing him off as she is not a morning person, preeta arched her back more towards him-encouraging him.

"My dear cousin seems to be in need of them too. Auntie had seen a dove in the early morning,she thought it was strange but nothing extraordinary. But pray tell me how many doves do we see roaming around nowadays it is not normal!! To me it looks like cousin is trying to find out about something."

It seems to preeta that as her husband has taken effort to know her, she too has to.

The time spent with him were nothing less than pleasant, as a person who has never been much interested in romance she does finds karan to be decently attractive.

-should be careful if karan finds about any of your exes bhabhi then they are a gone case. Maybe that's the reason for contacting them,he might want them to kill your previous boyfriends. Are mārjāraḥ also assassins,they might be who knows!"

Seema palced her hands on her chin as if in deep thinking.

"Who knows?"

The moment Seema had uttered the word "exes" she has all of preeta's attention.

"W-who,what,what did you say"

"Who?the mārjāraḥ? - they are a group of-"

"No, you were saying something about my boyfriends" preeta stated making aur quotes.

___________________________________
A/N: mārjāraḥ - a mysterious group of people, doves are said to be their pets/messengers.

~vote if you like