9

Above is the pic on how the dome temple of Kali looked~~~

The next day

Holding preeta's hand in his, alpha karan apologized
"Sorry i know you wanted to stay some more time with your family but we had to leave.I came to your town just cause i missed the southern conference but got the news that Raj was still in town so we naturally assumed that Alpha samyukta would also be there. Whereas she had already left for the meeting with the tantrics in the next town.So we are now heading to meet her".

"Still don't get why you need me there with you",  preeta nonchalantly said.                                                                  
He replied "is it possible to leave you alone even for some minutes when i have just found you!!!"....

She ignored the reply and looked at the trees outside.
Usually she loved the scenic beauty of the mountains but not today.

Sherish kept watching from the rear view how his alpha desperately tried pacifying his mate.

Soon they reached the place of meeting.

A Dome shaped structure was visible. They parked the car outside the boundary of the Kali temple.

"Look after your Luna I'll come back in 5 minutes" ordered the alpha and went inside the temple. Sherish nodded.

Preeta came out of the car and looked here and there.

Just a few minutes later a man came out of the temple and started smoking cigratte, a man she very welly recognized. As raj saw her, he started walking towards her.

 From attending some meetings before where alpha raj was present he was aware that this alpha was the center of attention in most meetings and not in a good way.... he stood next to his luna. 

"And here we thought Sherish you were loyal to your mate"
Raj said eyeing sherish and preeta.

Before sherish or preeta could respond they saw karan coming out of the temple.Next to him Alpha samyukta was walking. Karan saw the group of three from afar and started approaching them.

"Look where you are going Alpha Raj you are getting into the habit of making yourself humiliated just like some minutes back" Alpha karan mocked.

Karan beckoned preeta to come near him which she was more than happy to follow considering the weird looks Raj was giving her.

"You surely are something karan... you brought a lady with you here.",
commented Samyukta.

"Didn't knew I had to take orders from you,alpha samyukta.
I don't see a problem in bringing my mate here considering how you brought your son and that too inside the temple" he replied coldly. To go against him was one thing but to even judge his mate was were he drew boundaries for others.

Samyukta stayed silent on this.

Raj wanted to retort but was cut off by his mother," let's pay our obeisance to the dark goddess,take her blessings and leave"......

They all turned and joined their palms together.

Karan pulled preeta with him to the backseat of the car.She could see the normally brown eyes of the alpha turned maroon.

___________________________________
~vote if you like