11

Preeta tried her best to keep her dupata(scraf) in place as she tied her seat.

Oh what an embarrassment this idiot has caused her... first the wet spot on her kurta's front which she tried covering with her stoll. She couldn't even make eye contact with Beta sherish after the car incident. Yet the shameless man sitting next to her couldn't care less,he was looking pleased the entire time.

The flight attendant asked her if she needed anything to which she replied in affirmative and asked for some tikka sandwich.

They were on their way to the pack house of karan's pack.

After some time the flight landed and we went for the car.

Karan's driver opened the car door and he and his mate got seated inside.
His beta didn't joined them this time. Preeta wondered why....

Karan got someone's call and he started convincing them to stay for a little longer....by the end of the call preeta realised he was talking to his parents.

On the way to the pack house preeta fell asleep.

Someone picking her up woke her from the nap. Karan was carrying her out of the car.

"Put me down now"

Karan seeing that she was awake he complied with her wish and put her down. A cab parked itself just behind the one that they came in and Beta sherish walked out of it. 

"Finally you all have arrived"

Preeta turned her head around seeing a woman in her 40s coming towards them with a middle aged man toeing her.

"hey mom and dad this is preeta,my mate".

"Namaskar auntie Namaskar uncle.Its a pleasure meeting you both"

Karan's parents greeted and hugged her.

"Now now lets go inside i dont want to keep you waiting outside--- payal said

"Mahima would be waiting for me I better go, see you later alpha" taking leave from his alpha, sherish walked away towards his house.

Preeta was quite happy meeting karan's mother. Shes's so warm and lovely.After having breakfast with his family, payal urged preeta to have some rest though she wasn't tired and had a nap on the way,she was excited to see her room here.                                    

(Preeta's room)

"This is your room preeta or atleast it will be until we have our luna naming ceremony. I thought you might be uncomfortable sharing a room with me but we can go to my room if you think otherwise" her mate said hoping that she perhaps will agree for the latter.                                               
"No and i think i'll be comfortable in this more and now since you have shown me my room you may go tend to some apha duties" preeta suggested.

Before closing the door karan said 
"i'll be in my office on the ground floor which is left to the front door come to me if you need anything"

Preeta started looking around her room. Some time later she started unpacking her bags.

___________________________________
~vote if you like