17

Never again will i wear a saree!

Preeta thought as she walked down the stairs.

"I suggest walking slowly Luna preeta and you are looking dazzling in this saree. Alpha karan is gonna die on the spot." said seema laughing.

He better not.... Not knowing what to say, the new luna merely nodded her head.

 Not knowing what to say, the new luna merely nodded her head

(Preeta's saree)

Walking near the mandap she could see pack member surrounding it. Her chikki making a video to capture these moments. When Nayantara saw preeta her eyes welled up.

Her brother was eagerly throwing flowers her way.

Her father weeping while her mother tried scolding him
"The guests are watching Mahesh"

"My daughter is getting married and you are telling me i shouldn't cry" he said inbetween sobs.

Listening to all this made preeta sad.

Walking towards the mandap she saw karan approaching her. Karan kept his eyes continuously on her.

 Karan kept his eyes continuously on her

(Karan's kurta)

The priests started chanting mantras. Karan took the dagger infront of him made a cut in the middle of his right palm.He beckoned her to give her right hand. A small cut was made on her hand.

Both their hands were joined together.

The priest poured water in the kalash on their joined hands.

Both karan and preeta made the saptapadi vows.

The marriage is solemnized.

After the ceremony all the pack members and family came upto congratulate them. Throughout the entire wedding Karan was looking at preeta hungrily, preeta just couldn't look into his eyes.

"Stop looking at me like"

"You are my mate and wife,i can look at you all i want" he replied putting his hands on the side of her exposed waist.
He grazed his hands near her navel area.

Preeta took a deep breath "stoppp it,karan".
She moved away from him abruptly and walked towards her parents.

"Amma,appa you must stay here for some more days" preeta said hugging her mother.

Standing behind his mate, karan insisted "you must stay here for some more days Amma appa, we would love to have you stay here".

"Thank you karan betaa but my son has exams the next week. He has to study and i too have to go for work." Mahesh said.

Nayantara kissed her neice's forehead "take care preeta. We would come to visit you soon"

Preeta nodded "i will miss you chikki". She then said bye to her parents and her younger brother.

Preeta was crying vehemently on Karan's arm. "I am here for you preeta. Don't cry".

After feeling calmed preeta moved her head from Karan's chest, "i just met you three day back idiot while they are my parents"

"But you married the man who you met 3 days ago"

Glaring at him suspiciously preeta questioned " should I be worried about my decision?".

Karan simply laughed "I will always protect you from everyone else but who is going to protect you from me in our bed".

Smirking at preeta he moved towards her face and gently bit her earlobe.

"Ahh" preeta stomped at his foot.

Payal cleared her throat"Ahem.... I say you both should now go to your room and rest".

"Yeah i think we are going to rest mom" karan said approvingly.

Hearing the conversation seema came near them"Rest so is IT called rest nowadays karan bhai. And if she wants to rest then let me accomply preeta and take her to my room"

A loud growl came from karan.
He lifted preeta into his arms and went towards his bedroom without paying any attention to the confused crowd wondering what got their alpha all worked up?!....

__________________________________
Author's note:
Saptapadi: the seven vows taken in a hindu marriage; don't confuse this with pheras.

~vote if you like