4

Coming out of the cafe and sitting in the car. Preeta was confused at what just happened back in the cafe.

"What's wrong with you why were you eyeing alpha Raj..you know naa he has a mate?" Aliya said frustratedly to ashvini.
"The hell you mean Aliya he was the one who came my way? I tou don't even know him....he blocked my path and he fricking gripped me as if i were a toy!!!!" Preeta retorted.

A confused Manish asked whether alpha Raj has a mate or not....
To this Aliya replied yeah "ofcourse he has a mate.... I have personally met her when my father took us to the inter pack meeting in Chennai. Even i don't get why he would then call Preeta his mate "

"He's crazy nothing else anyway why do we care? As if we are gonna see him every other day.... Anyhow I say let us not go to this conference".... declared Preeta.

They all agreed to this....

But then who will give seminar?

"No no no folks my hands are turning sweaty even by thinking to give a seminar....i have stage fright no no i have Naina fright!!! Naina ma'am would kill me with her taunts on stage" exclaimed a frighted gaayu

At the end it was decided they have to attend it.... afterall they all had to attend the southern conference cause if they didn't make their assignment interviews then the only option would be seminar... Which was a no no after gaayu's little episode.

They all left for their homes

~One week later

Straightning her knee length blue formal dress, Preeta went on to comb her hair.
"Chikki(aunt) no not that long earring,pick a stud naah!"
Putting the blue earring aside, Nayantara picked a white stud and handed it over to ashvini.

Looking at Preeta at the mirror Nayantara gave her a thumbs up...."all the best darling"
"Thanks chikks se yaa" Preeta said.
Coming down the stairs Preeta's father patted her hair in appreciation. Preeta said bye to her parents and left for the conference.

__________________________________ ~vote if you like