2

Preeta was sitting with her group of friends where manish was  talking about the Alpha Karan who was coming to attend the alpha conference held here.

"Oh gods! He is so sexy and handsome...even many humans wish to be his mate.The only con is that he's a Playboy" said Gaayu.

"Those are rumours....and even if they were to be true,he would definitely change after he finds his mate,we also have such males but they won't even change after marriage but atleast the werewolf males change after finding his mate.Their mates are the half of their souls and at the end of the day,they would kill for their mate." Said Aliya.

To this Gayuu replied, "Oh please even though i like Alpha Karan but Alpha Raj is far better compared to him and he is loyal to only his woman who is also his childhood friend.

Manish in a disinterested voice said " Can we stop talking about mates?how does this even concerns us?"
Changing the topic of the talk Preeta started talking about her dream to Gayuu

It was dark outside without the moon. But it wasn't that dark as I could see some flowers near me.
I went close to the two infront of me.They were sunflowers.As the one which was farther to me had a different kind of beauty in it,it was blue in colour and i went to touch.
The moment I touched the blue sunflower, i had this sudden pain near my chest which made breathing hard for me.In desperation i clutched the other sunflower with thorns and slowly slowly the pain in my heart lessened. The moonlight came out of nowhere as if the moon diety was smiling right now at my misery. As i got better i saw the maroon flower clutched in my hand.

"What happened then"? asked Gaayu
Preeta replied,"i woke up then."

Gaayu started giggling and asked "ain't it natural to have such weird dreams?'
"Yeah but i still remember it naturally i don't ever remember my dreams but even if I do that's just for 1-2 hours after waking up then i forget." said Preeta.
Gaayu just nodded not knowing what to reply.They joined their other two friends in the conversation.

___________________________________
Author's note:

Soma - moon deity also the father of werewolves
Mother śvakaḥ - wife of Soma, mother of werewolves.

~ many mythological figures in this book has been taken from the hindu mythology while mostly all the legends related to them are fictional in this story.....

  ~vote if you like