13(M-rated)

Karan took her with him to the office were he made her sign some papers related to the pack and after signing them preeta made her way to leave.

"So are we going to speak about what's worrying you or are you going to ignore me like before ?"

Karan came near her and trapped her between the him and his office door.

Preeta eyed him.Slowly his crept down to her thighs and started rubbing them.
"Cat caught your tongue mate? I asked you something", smirked karan.

Preeta cleared her mind and started wondering what in the first place did he even asked? "I....I feel a litle nervous about the ceremony. I don't think this luna thing is for me! Would I fit in your world, Is this even for me?"

"Even after the ceremony you need not look into the pack matters until you feel you are willing to take the responsibility. Anyhow I would keep you in bed for atleast a month for our honeymoon" he said winking at her.

"Honeymoon? When are we getting married?"

"Two days later at the luna naming ceremony. Preeta it's not only a ceremony to welcome the new luna into the pack but also the Alpha and the Alpha Female do a ritual which eqates to marriage in human terms."

Trying to pull out her hands from his grip she raised her voice "I will not marry you without my family's blessings."

"Good then they are coming for the ceremony" as he finished the sentence his phone started ringing.

"Bhabi no i don't think you should look into that matter without Raman's permission" he sternly spoke into the phone.

He made himself comfortable on his seat while beckoning his mate to sit infront of him.

Preeta saw this as an opportunity to get back at him. She walked around the table and sat on his lap placing her hand around his neck.

Karan looked at her amusingly while half mindedly talking to luna ishita who herself was distracted cause of something.

Straddling him she opened the buttons of his shirt.

Karan watched her with amused eyes as he tried with even his breath when her hand began trailing lightly on his chest. "L-luna it's useless" he
said on the phone.

Preeta kissed his throat slowly,going down his biceps she brought her attention to his hard buds while resting her hands below his chest.

The alpha looked at her expectingly.

She pushed her breasts on his chest and started rubbing herself on him. She moaned lightly while karan started fumbling, talking to the Luna of Iravan pack.

Her breasts against his were driving him crazy.

So he brought her hands towards his buds and made her lightly press them. Preeta did so happily while moving a step forward replacing her hands with her lips.

Karan groaned at this.

Looking at his reaction she gave a sly smile.

Not able to concentrate anymore on his talk with Luna Ishita he was going to cut it when preeta suddenly detangled herself from him and walked away swaying her hips.

Before closing his office door she winked at him.

"---hello.. hello... Alpha karan are you still on the call?"

___________________________________
Author's note:
Bhabi - sister in law in Hindi

~vote if you like