15

"So you would work even after becoming the Luna"

"I am not sure, Seema" replied preeta.

"Even if you want to work outside the pack alpha karan would allow you Luna!" stated mahima rubbing her belly.
Preeta followed the moment of her hands.
"Does it kick"?

"No Luna, not yet"

As the girls were speaking in the park,two ladies passed by them and greeted preeta.
Seema smiled and said "oh look how they have turned over a new leaf"

Preeta turned towards her "What?"

This time it was mahima who replied "Luna there were some pack members who were not happy with you being the Alpha's mate as you are a human."

Straightening her back preeta tried looking more confident but her mind was in conflict
So there are some in the pack who don't like me.

Moving from her bench seema sat infront of preeta.

"But don't worry Alpha has taken care of it. You should have seen it how they were shivering when the alpha threatened them that those who would oppose you would be banished from the pack" seema stated trying to hold back her chuckle reminiscing that particular memory.

Preeta was going to say that she shouldn't be so casual about people getting banished from the pack cause as much as she knew banishment was equal to death sentence for werewolves.

She was stopped because of an angry alpha's growling.

His anger directed at the other two ladies " What would it take you ladies to inform me before taking preeta anywhere and why was no one picking my call -----"

He was stopped when his mate came running to him and hugged him.

He picked her up and took her to his room. He placed her on his bed.

Preeta's eyes wandered around his room.

"Get used to it preeta this will be your room from tomorrow

"Get used to it preeta this will be your room from tomorrow.Now tell me what's wrong?"

"When were you going to tell me that your pack members hated me"
She said making faces.

The smile he had left his face "who told you this. Is this why you are upset?"

"I am not upset " she folded her hands around her chest.

"They were only a few who opposed and i have told them not to talk about it again...If they say something to you make sure to inform me."

Gently grabbing her wrist karan brought her towards the bed and handed her a bag "open it".

Preeta opened it to find a saree inside "no way i am going to wear it. It's so tedious to wear!"

"It's a custom to wear saree in the Luna naming ceremony here  but even then if you don't want to wear then I am fine with it... Bet you would look delicious even with nothing on" he said suggestively licking his lips remembering the last make out session they had.

"Oh and here I thought you would be upset... then fine it's decided i would go naked infront of hundreds of males of your pack"

The alpha growled.

"I would pull out their eyes if they dare lay their eyes on you and don't tempt me" eyes turning a shade of maroon he pulled her towards him.

Preeta pushed him back and moved to check his room.

She went to look at his wardrobe and  found 5 racks of women's clothing. Gowns,sarees,inner wears - everything was there.

So afterall what Gayuu was taking about him being a Playboy was true.

She spoke bitterly "seems like you have to throw your girlfriend's clothes somewhere else".

Coming near her and putting his head on her shoulders he said "ain't throwing them anywhere"

"Then i won't step into your room. Bring your girlfriend here and keep her here!".

"Yeah and that's exactly what I am doing. I am going to keep her here from tomorrow and she's my mate".

Then the meaning of his words clicked and preeta avoided eye contact with him. She couldn't decide what to tell next.

A yawn left preeta's mouth.
"You should have some rest" he said going for the door but was stopped by preeta's words.
"Close the door and come and cuddle me i am tired".

He gladly complied and went under the covers to join his mate. "Sleep tight" he said kissing her nose.

___________________________________
~vote if you like