𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐚 - 𝐰𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚

Camila Vieira, full name Camila Vieira Hamilton, is a Brazilian born actress and model who is best known for her roles as Nina Sayers in Black Swan (2014), for which she won her first Oscar Award at only 17, Jo March in Little Women (2017), sporti...

Camila Vieira, full name Camila Vieira Hamilton, is a Brazilian born actress and model who is best known for her roles as Nina Sayers in Black Swan (2014), for which she won her first Oscar Award at only 17, Jo March in Little Women (2017), sporting an all Latina cast playing the March sisters, for which she won her second Oscar Award, Jude Duarte in the Cruel Prince trilogy, and Poison Ivy in the DC universe's Gotham City Sirens (2019). She is also a brand ambassador for Dior, Vivienne Westwood, and Prada. Vieira made her acting debut at 4 in a Brazilian short film that received national attention, and she became a household name in Brazil until the age of 14 when she set her sights to Hollywood, and almost immediately rose to fame. Many consider Vieira to be one of the best actresses of our generation, and her many accolades certainly reflect that. She is also set to become Hollywood's youngest EGOT in the future, only missing an Emmy. She received a Grammy for her writing credits on Taylor Swift's album Folklore and a Tony for her role as Lydia in the original Broadway production of Beetlejuice.

Born: Duque de Caxias, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Birthday: January 1st, 1997

Current Residence: Vieira owns many properties around the world, but she is reported to split her time between mainly London, Rio, and New York.

Occupation: Actress

Early Life: Vieira was born in  Rio de Janeiro where she stayed until the age of five. At the age of five she moved to England with her mother, when Vieira's mother met her future husband, father of F1 star Lewis Hamilton. Camila still spent much time in Brazil, modeling and doing commercials for Brazilian brands. After Camila booked her first role in America as Lydia in Beetlejuice on Broadway, Vieira, her mother, and her Step-Father moved to LA, leaving behind Lewis who was already an established F1 driver.

Personal Life: Vieira has only been in one public relationship with Football star Neymar Jr. The two met in Brazil in 2017 and dated on and off for three years before splitting in early 2020. Vieira is very close with her Step-Brother as well as model Bella Hadid, model Georgina Rodriguez, and singer Taylor Swift.

Affiliations: Neymar Jr. (ex-boyfriend), Lewis Hamilton (step-brother), Bella Hadid (best friend), Georgina Rodriguez (best friend), Taylor Swift (close friend), Carmen Mundt (close friend), Charlotte Sine (close friend), Zendaya (close friend)

Most Notable Work:
Nina Sayer in Black Swan (2014) 1st Oscar Award
Jo March in Little Women (2017) 2nd Oscar Award
Poison Ivy in Gotham City Sirens (2019)
Love Quinn in You Season 2 (2019)
Jude Duarte in The Cruel Prince Trilogy (2017-2020)
Beth Harmon in The Queen's Gambit (yet to be released)
Josephine Miller in Ward 33 (2020)