𝐱𝐢.

song of the chapter
everything has changed by taylor swift and ed sheeran

❝  all i know since yesterday is,
everything has changed  ❞

Camila could barely remember anything from last night after she had fallen asleep in Carlos's car. She had been so tired. She had somehow made it to her room half asleep and she had slept well past eight o'clock when she normally got up. When it was almost 11, Camila awoke to Gabriela sitting on her stomach, pouring a class of freezing water over her face.

"Gabi! What the hell?" Camila sat up straight in bed, making Gabriela fall flat onto the floor. Camila gasped and spat out the water that had been poured into her mouth.

"You wouldn't wake up!" Gabriela cried, rubbing her back where it had hit the floor.

"So you dump water on my head?" Camila pushed her now sopping hair out of her face, wiping the water off her face.

Gabriela nodded, a smile stretching across her face. She began to laugh, falling back onto her back and rolling slightly on the floor.

"What's so funny?"

"Your– your face." Gabriela was still laughing like a mad woman, but she had managed to stand up from the scratchy hotel carpet.

"Shut up or I'll push you on the floor again." Camila grumbled, trying to stop the smile threatening to appear on her face.

"The wedding planner is gonna be here in half an hour! I didn't know what else to do!"

"Oh, shit." Camila jumped out of bed. "Go get me breakfast while I get ready and I might forgive you."

Gabriela nodded, running as fast as she could out of the room and down to the lobby. The buffet closed in ten minutes, but if she moved fast she could still make it.

As soon as Gabriela came back upstairs, holding some fruit and chocolate croissant, Camila inhaled the food. She had gotten ready as fast as she could, putting on jeans and a white tank top and tying her hair into a messy pony tail. She hated it when people were late, so she was never late. Treat others how you want to be treated right?

The two girls made it down to lobby right on time, walking in at the very moment the wedding planner, Emily, walked in. She was a very stylish Spanish woman who had the most beautiful red hair Camila had ever seen. She was wearing a deep green blazer over her baggy jeans and blouse, and her her voice was silky smooth, almost melodic. Not to mention she was the perfect wedding planner. It was safe to say Camila was just a little bit in love. They spent the day touring around Segovia, going to vineyards and castles and churches and any other place a wedding might be held. They went to lunch in Madrid at a beautiful Italian restaurant, driving around the city. Camila loved Madrid already, if she was being honest she preferred it to Barcelona. After a tired day full of walking, Gabriela and Camila retired back to the hotel, feet aching and brains buzzing with wedding plans.

"What time was Carlos coming again?" Gabriela asked as Camila stood behind her, blow drying her long hair for her.

"I think he'll be here in like half an hour. Dinner's at six, but the drive is like 30 minutes." Camila said absentmindedly, all her focus was on making sure Gabriela's hair was perfectly styled. "Done!"