𝐱𝐯𝐢.

liked by user6 and 2,118,935 others

enews | Camila Vieira spotted being comforted by Ferrari F1 driver Carlos Sainz outside a Monte Carlo casino after the Monaco Grand Prix. The eye witness who took the photo claims they saw Sainz taking a very drunk Vieira out of the casino, assumedly back to the Leclerc's home, where Vieira has been staying. Reportedly, Sainz was about to hail a cab, when Vieira got a phone call, which the contents of brought the actress to tears. The eye witness says that Sainz was quick to comfort Vieira, pulling her into a tight hug and letting her cry into his shoulder. It is unknown what the phone call contained, but it is clear that Vieira and Sainz seem to be very close. It is also unknown the nature of their relationship. For more information from our eye witness, go to enews.com/camilavieira.

view all 407,266 comments

author | just pretend it's camila and carlos in the picture and that the girl looks sad. i could not be bothered to find a better photo

user8 | only enews can see a picture of a girl crying and turn it into a question of her private relationships...
user7 | honestly it's so disgusting

user1 | wait who is carlos sainz?
user100 | he's an f1 driver

user2 | lewis just posted on his story asking for privacy for them both, camila's mom is sick again and they're back in london. i'm guessing that's what the phone call is about
user9 | it's good that carlos was there for her, that had to have been a terrible thing to hear over the phone

charles_leclerc | it's honestly terrible how little regard you have for a person's privacy
user9 | king shit

taylorswift | how shitty do you have to be to see someone crying and think "oh let me take a picture."? camila deserves her privacy, so please give it to her! she is going through family issues right now and does not need untrue speculation about her love life.
user77 | we love to see taylor supporting her friends!
    ↳taylorswift | i will always support my best friend

bellahadid | everything that needs to be said has already been said, but let me just reiterate, camila is going through a private family matter and will be taking some time off. what she does not need is people poking into her private friendships and speculating on them. have some morals.

comments on this post have been disabled

Camila had landed in London a few hours ago, and she was still yet to see her mother. For all the speed she had hopped on a plane, Lewis at her side, she couldn't bring herself to walk into her mother's bedroom. Camila rationalized it to herself, her mother was sleeping, what was the point in waking her up? So currently, instead of being with her mother, Camila was wallowing on the Hamilton family couch while Anthony made breakfast in the other room.