𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

Camila was sitting on a lawn chair, a wide frown on her lips. Her injured ankle was propped up on a couch cushion, still wrapped tightly in gauze and tape. Taylor hadn't been lying when she said Camila would not be swimming. Camila had tried to sneak into the pool, but Taylor had yanked her away, screaming for Carlos to grab her. The Spaniard had run outside from the kitchen, scooping up Camila and slinging her over his shoulder. Camila was regretting introducing the two, they seemed to have teamed up in their desperation to make Camila look after herself.

As a result, Camila was sitting watching her friends in the pool with a jealous look on her face. She was sitting in her smallest green bikini, trying taking advantage of her injury by tanning in the Brazilian sun. But she was just getting slightly upset watching Lily, Charlotte, and Carmen in the pool. The three girls were including Camila in the conversation, but the Brazilian was still itching to be in the pool with them. Camila could hear the glass door sliding open behind her, and she spun around to see who was coming outside. She was met with the sight of Carlos.

"Hey Mila." Carlos came out the glass sliding doors, wearing flip flops and shorts, not a shirt in sight.

Camila looked up at him, her eyes widening behind her wide sunglasses. She was glad she had decided to wear them, she could stare at him all she wanted and he wouldn't even know. "Hey Carlos, going for a swim?"

"Nope. I told you, I'm not swimming until you can." Carlos sat himself on the chair next to Camila, placing two ice waters on the small table between them. One with a pink straw for Camila and one with a red straw for him.

Camila furrowed her eyebrows, sipping the water Carlos had brought out for her. She didn't think Carlos was serious about that. "I thought you were joking about that."

"Never. It would be boring without you anyways." Carlos's words made yet another flush fill Camila's cheeks. "So, what are you doing?"

"Just tanning. Talking to Lily, Char, and Carmen."

The three girls in the pool waved when their names were mentioned, taking it as confirmation that Camila and Carlos would stop speaking Spanish and Carmen could stop translating for Charlotte and Lily. They had been silently awing at every word Carlos was saying to Camila, he was so obviously in love with her.

"Hey Carlos!" Charlotte said, leaning against the edge of the pool. She could see Camila staring at the driver's abs even though she was wearing sunglasses. Charlotte had done it countless times before, she could recognize a hidden sunglasses stare anywhere. "Camila, stop staring at his abs." She switched to French for a moment, her words making Camila roll her eyes.

"Like you don't stare at Charles's abs all the time through your Chanel sunglasses. Hypocrite." Camila replied, sticking her tongue out at Charlotte before turning her gaze back to Carlos. He had really nice abs.

"Are you getting in the pool?" Lily asked Carlos, watching in amusement as Charlotte and Camila bickered in French.

"Nope. I told Camila I wouldn't swim since she can't." Carlos said, running a hand through his hair.

Camila's stomach flipped, she had been watching Carlos through her periphery when he had run a hand through his fluffy hair. She felt frustrated, her head was spinning, her hands were shaking, and she didn't know what to do.

"I'm gonna head inside!" Camila decided, standing up slowly, trying to put as little weight on her foot as possible. She grabbed her shirt, pulling it over her bikini.