𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢.

With the week in Brazil finally coming to a close, Camila had a lot going on in her mind. Those days in Brazil, tanning in the sun, playing with Lola, swimming in the pool, had done nothing but make Camila realize just how much she liked Carlos. How much she loved him. She didn't want to leave Rio, she had only been able to spend one day with Gabriela and Fernanda, but she wanted to get back home to her mother. The wedding was in less than two months. Invitations had been sent, the date had been booked (July 24th), and Camila still didn't have a date. She had been planning to just ask Carlos, but with the way he had been making her feel recently? She wasn't sure that was wise.

So, Camila was laying on a pool floaty, enjoying her last day in Rio, contemplating what to do. She had headphones in her ears, Shakira blasting so loud it was like her head was vibrating.

A harsh shake broke Camila out of her relaxing daze. She opened her eyes, pulling out her headphones. She just noticed she wasn't alone in the pool. Charles, Carlos, George, and Lily were all chatting, sipping on the ice cold lemonade Taylor had made. It had been Lily who had gotten Camila's attention, she was bored of speaking to three men. "Camila." Lily tugged Camila's arm, almost pulling her off of the pool floaty. "Please save me from this boredom."

"I've got you." Camila said, setting her headphones on the side of the pool before slipping off the pool floaty and following Lily over to the group of chatting drivers.

"Camila! Finally decided to stop tanning?" Charles asked, not arguing when Camila took the lemonade from his hand, taking a long sip through his straw.

"Yeah, I figure I can keep tanning when I go to Spain for the wedding." Camila grinned, leaning against the wall next to Lily.

"Oh, please tell Gabi I'm sorry that I can't make it." Charles said, a frown crossing his face. He had wanted to go, but he would be in Monaco during the wedding.

"Don't worry, I will." Camila assured her friend. "Fernanda's the one that's really upset, she loves you."

Charles let out a small laugh, it was the truth. Camila's niece just adored Charles, she followed him around like a lost puppy.

Lily had a smirk on her face that made Camila's stomach churn. She was planning something. She really regretted telling Lily that she didn't have a date yet. "When is the wedding?" The golfer asked casually, blinking her long lashes at Camila.

Camila shot her a look, telling her to back off of whatever she was planning. "It's the 23rd of July. Me and Lewis are flying straight to Hungary after."

Carlos stood up straight. He had just been staring at Camila, not entering himself into the conversation. But he hadn't known Camila was coming to anymore races this year. "You're coming to the Grand Prix?"

"Yup." Camila said, sipping the last of the lemonade in her hands. "I'm bringing Fernanda with me, she's staying with me while Gabi and Emanuel are on their honeymoon. She's always wanted to go to a race."

Lily's grin grew even wider. "So, who are you taking to the wedding?" She said in a suggestive tone, making Camila roll her eyes.

"I don't even know yet." Camila shot Lily another look, but the golfer just sent her a smile.

"Why not just take Carlos?" Lily asked, bumping her hip with Camila's as if to say 'you're welcome'.

Camila sighed, trying to come up with an excuse that wasn't 'I'm too in love with him to be alone with him without pouncing on him'. It took her a moment, but she finally said, "I mean, he's got the race and everything, I don't want to be a bother."