𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

The morning after the wedding, Camila avoided Carlos like the plague. She was still processing what had happened the night before. How she had fallen asleep in his arms and how he had said (traced but, same thing) that he loved her. Camila's mind was whirling, and she was immensely grateful that her and Carlos were not on the same flight to Hungary. She didn't know if she could handle hours confined in a metal box with him.

Carlos wasn't leaving for Hungary until the next day, thank god. It gave Camila some time to think, to figure out what on Earth she was going to do. Camila and Lewis didn't have to leave Spain right now if they didn't want to, but they were responsible for Fernanda while Gabriela and Emanuel were on their honeymoon, and the young girl had never seen Hungary. She had seldom been outside of Brazil, in fact. Other than the occasional trips to New York or London to see Camila, Fernanda hadn't seen much of the world. She was beyond excited to see Hungary. Even if she kept calling it hungry.

Camila had run from the hotel room before Carlos had even woken up. She had woken up at 8, an hour before she had to leave for the airport. She somehow twisted herself out of Carlos's tight embrace, goosebumps covering her body the moment his warmth was gone from her skin. She ran around the room as quietly as she could, packing her stuff and changing out of her pajamas. She did leave Carlos a note before she left, wishing him a good morning, thanking him for the night before, and saying she couldn't wait to see him in a few days for the race.

She didn't mention a thing about the fact that she knew.

She knew, undoubtedly, for a fact, that he loved her.

Camila seriously didn't know what was wrong with her. Why she was hiding all this away in her head. She loved Carlos, she really, really did. But god, she still didn't feel ready. All she knew was that if she kept this pent up inside her for one more second, she would explode.

But Camila didn't have time to worry about it right now. She needed to go find Lewis and Fernanda and get on that plane. She had a child to take care of after all, not to mention her niece as well.

As Camila sat in the lobby, tapping her foot and waiting for her travel partners, she felt a sudden force hit her from behind. The arm chair she was lounging on almost toppled over. "What the fuck?" Camila screeched in shock, her heart jumping up to her throat. But it was just Fernanda who had jumped onto her back.

The young girl cackled with glee, wrapping her arms tightly around her aunt's neck. "You owe me five real!"

Camila shook her head, but she didn't bother arguing. A swear word was five real, that was the deal and had been for years. "Why don't I give you 350 forint? Then you can use it while we're in Budapest. I think that's about a dollar."

Fernanda nodded, and Camila stood, turning to her mother who was standing right behind them. Her and Anthony had been watching Fernanda all night rather than going to the wedding reception themselves. They said they were 'too old to party', which just made Camila roll her eyes. You were never too old to party.

"Hey mãe." Camila said, wrapping her arms around her mother while Fernanda still clung to her back, her legs wrapped around her aunt's waist.

"Hey baby. Are you ready for Hungary?" Luisa asked, smiling at the sight of Fernanda beginning to braid a strand of Camila's hair.

"So ready. Budapest is great, little Nanda is gonna love it." Camila said and Fernanda squealed in excitement and agreement. "Have you guys already said bye to Gabi and Emanuel?"

𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗, carlos sainz jr.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara