𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐯.

may 23rd, 2032

CAMILA SAINZ VIEIRA ON LOVE, MARRIAGE, AND RAISING HER CHILDREN

"Today, we have a very special guest. A girl who we haven't had on our show since 11 years ago. One of my favorite guests, and a girl I know you all love. Please welcome, Camila Vieira!" Drew had her ever present warm smile on her face as she stood, welcoming the newest guest on her show. Well, not newest. Camila had been on the show, but it had been years. It had been years since she'd been on any show, actually.

Camila just smiled as she walked onto stage, waving to the crowd who had gone absolutely wild at the sight of the actress.

"Hello Drew." Camila hugged the host, a warm smile on her face.

They sat on opposite arm chairs, Drew wasting no time in starting her interview, taking Camila's hand in her own. "It has been years since I've seen you, Camila."

"It's been years since pretty much everyone from Hollywood has seen me." Camila joked, but it was the truth. She had dedicated her life to her family, to looking after her two girls and supporting her husband as best she could.

"That is the truth, do you want to talk a bit about why you made that decision, to pull away from the acting world?"

"After I got married, and especially after I got pregnant, it just seemed like the right choice. I knew that I was the most happy with my husband and my kids, so I just wanted to be like that all the time."

"Tell me about your husband, is he the same man you were talking about on the show all those years ago?"

A silly grin stretched over Camila's face the moment she got the chance to speak about Carlos. Almost 11 years together, and she still got giddy whenever Carlos the topic of conversation. "He is, actually. We started dating a few weeks after that interview."

"I'm not sure I know how you guys met, I'd love to hear the story, and I'm sure everyone else would too." Drew asked, raising her eyebrows in a hopeful expectancy.

Camila just smiled, happily obliging. "I don't think I've ever actually talked about it before. We met at my 24th birthday New Years party, way back in 2021. I was tipsy and I almost fell off of a chair and he caught me."

Drew awed along with the audience smiling happily at Camila. "That's adorable."

"We spent pretty much the whole night talking, and then he was my New Years kiss." Camila continued. "Then I sort of accidentally friend zoned him, but he still came over the next day, just to hang out. He said I shouldn't be alone on my birthday. It took us about seven months after that, well really it took me seven months, but we got there in the end, and thank god we did."