𝐱.

Over the month of February, Camila hadn't had a single day off. The moment she landed in New York, it was go, go, go, absolutely non-stop. Except for the two days Lily had visited to take her golfing, Camila hadn't done anything fun. She had story-boarded every scene of the short film, casted every character, and had even begun filming before the month was even half over. It was all going smoothly, there had been almost no bumps so far. Camila was just hoping it stayed that way. 

Camila was absolutely exhausted, but it was a good exhausted. The sort of exhausted that made her feel so satisfied with herself. She had gotten so much done. She was exhausted from doing things she was proud of, and that was a feeling Camila relished. But, she hadn't been able to catch even a moment of free time, and that was something no one could really bring themselves to enjoy. Even if they say they do, no one likes being that busy. Honestly, this job had brought Camila to a certain revelation that she had been searching for for a very long time. She wasn't sure she really enjoyed her job that much anymore. She liked the occasional acting job, one's that she got to pick out that excited her, but the nonstop hustle was getting to her. She craved her days in Brazil or London or Spain, or even following Lewis around, she craved a calmer and quieter life. Even though following your F1 driver of a brother around isn't exactly calm, it was certainly more calm than the Hollywood life Camila was part of. And she loved F1, she loved to support Lewis. But, even with her busy schedule and with all the things happening around her, Camila still made herself find time to call Carlos everyday. It was nice talking to him, telling him about her work, listening to him tell her about his days in Spain. It made her feel calm, it quieted all the thoughts in her head.

Camila didn't know why she called him so much honestly, she didn't even call her mother as much as she had been calling Carlos recently. She found herself looking forward to going back to Taylor's apartment at the end of each and every day, just so she could finally change into her pajamas, flop into bed, and call Carlos. He always answered. She would talk to him all about her day until she was so tired she couldn't even keep her eyes open. More nights than not, Camila would fall asleep on call, her steady breathing the only sound on the line. When she woke up, every single time, the call would still be connected, Carlos simply living his life on the other side of the phone. But never hanging up on Camila. Every morning when she finally woke up, Carlos would smile wide, unmute his mic and tell Camila everything he had done while she was asleep. Once Camila was dressed and ready for the day, Carlos would wish her good luck and she would be on her way. It really was those phone calls that kept Camila going. It was also becoming more evident every day that Camila was looking forward to going to Spain not only because she was more than ready to tour villas and wineries in Segovia and to chose the perfect one for the perfect wedding, but to finally see Carlos again.

family sainz

[carlos sr. - papa sainz]
[ana - ana montana]
[blanca - the favorite]
[reyes - mama sainz]
[carlos - carlando's worst half]

Carlando's Worst Half
i forgot to tell everyone
i'll be busy most of next week
so i can't go golfing with you papa

The Favorite
didn't know you were capable of having plans

Mama Sainz
shush blanca
what are you doing carlos?

Carlando's Worst Half
camila's coming to segovia cause her cousin is getting married there later in the year
and i'm showing them around madrid