1

if you haven't read anti, recommend reading it for better background info and knowing characters

know the ages won't exactly calculate correctly like they should because that's gonna make some characters very old and i don't want that🤣

namari alia femi

i chewed on my bottom lip as i sat in my cell and stared at my cell mate,"why you look so nervous?" she asked.

"getting out today...it's also our birthday." i said pulling my locs out my face into a low ponytail.

"oh shit- happy birthday namari, when you get home tell nalani i also said it." she said and i nodded my head.

imma forget to.

"who coming to get you?" she asked.

"my brother, rome."

"ouuu his fine ass." she said bitting her lip and i gagged.

"please shut up." i said making her laugh.

"aye listen to me tho...when you get out of here watch yourself namari, don't let people get under yo skin and don't land yo ass back here you hear me?" she asked and i nodded my head.

i first landed in jail when i was 16 and now i'm turning 18 today, i met bambi my second week being here and she looked out for me and showed me how shit worked around here.

"femi." i heard a guard say making me look towards the bars and i saw rome behind him.

i watched as bambi got up and grabbed my hand before slipping a bracelet on my wrist, it was braided nicely with a cross on it.

"don't forget me kid." she said gently pinching my cheek.

"i won't..." i spoke lowly before getting up and glancing at her one last time before walking out the cell and watched as the guard locked it back.

"come on." rome said throwing his arm around me and lead me out the unit.

"i've missed you big head." he said before pecking the side of my head.

"i missed you too ugly." i said before mushing his head making him stumble.

"damnnn ass done got strong in this bitch." he said rubbing the spot and i rolled my eyes.

"dramatic..." i mumbled as we walked through metal detectors and i got all my stuff back from when i very first got arrested.

"did you tell them i'm coming home?"

"nope you wanted it to be a surprise, right?" he asked and i nodded.

"okay then they finna be shocked." he said and i laughed a lil as we walked out the jailhouse.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"w-wait." i stuttered as we stood outside the house.

the house i hadn't stepped foot in over 2 years..it felt weird being back, i was happy but nervous.