29

namari alia summer

namari alia summer

"where the babiesss?" leo asked walking into the living room.

"both they bad asses in here." i said pointing at their playpen.

"aweee they so chunky and cuteee." leo said pouting.

"stop calling them bad." matiyah said shaking her head.

"yeah yeah...i appreciate y'all babysitting foreal tho." i said to rome and leo who nodded.

"it's no problem, where xylah? i bought her some more books." rome said holding up a small gift bag.

"she in her room half asleep, last night her and namari stayed up." matiyah said shaking her head.

"in my defense— she wanted me to read more stories wit her." i said and they laughed.

"mhmm y'all hurry up and get to y'all lil date." leo said before picking up one of the twins.

"damn he heavy wait..." leo mumbled and i laughed.

"it's all that breast milk." i said looking over at matiyah who waved me off.

"they already got some bottles prepared and the milk in the fridge in the bottom, if y'all run out it's some in the freezer." matiyah said.

"we got it." rome said and matiyah went to kiss jamari and kamari on their cheeks.

"ughh i'm finna miss my babies." she frowned and i shook my head grabbing her hand and lead her out the house.

"baeee can you tell me where we going?" she asked as i helped her inside the truck.

"nah baby it's a surprise you'll see when we get there." i said and she pouted but nodded.

i went to the drivers said and reversed out the driveway while matiyah started playing music, freak in you started playing.

matiyah grabbed my hand and placed it in her lap and started playing with my fingers,"i'm guessing it has sumn to do wit water tho...cause you had me wear this bikini and cover up." she said and i nodded.

"you right about that pretty..." i said and she nodded.

"what you think the twins doin?" she asked as i stopped at a red light.

"probably shitting they diapers." i said and she hit my arm laughing.

after a while we finally made it to the destination,"ouuu we going on a boat?" she asked and i nodded.

"a yacht more specific." i said and she smiled before getting out the car.

i laughed some seeing her excitement, i got out and locked the door making sure to grab the flowers from the back.

her back was turned to me as she gazed at the sky, i took the time to admire her body.

honestly her body snapped right back after having the twins, plus she worked out whenever she had free time.