7

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

"ion know why the hell you got me here..." i said to nalani over the loud music.

"causeee i ain't wanna come to the party by myselffff plus our friends here." she said and i rolled my eyes as i followed behind her.

"yooo!! wassup!" eli called out to us making us go over to the couch.

it was a random house party someone at school was throwing and i got dragged here.

"yayy! y'all came." bambi said hugging nalani and my eyes scanned the room for matiyah.

"she in the kitchen." dove said basically reading my mind and i made my way through people.

"just lemme get yo digits shawty." a random said to matiyah.

matiyah was sitting on the kitchen counter drinking from a red cup,"i'm good- i already gotta girl." she said making me smile some.

we never made things official but we were close to it,"okay? she ain't here now the fuck." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"get the fuck on gang." i said outloud and i watched him look me up and down.

"mane chill i was just making conversation." he said holding his hands up.

"you gonna be making conversation with some bullets if you don't get the fuck outta hea'." i spat and watched him quickly walk out the kitchen.

"hey mari!" matiyah said as i walked over to her standing in between her legs.

"hey pretty girl." i said rubbing her thighs as she sat her cup down.

"y'all just got here?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"i'm not finna be here long, imma leave in the next hour or so." i said and she nodded before jumping down and grabbed my hand leading me through the crowd.

freak nasty by megan thee stallion came on and matiyah was throwing her ass on me as i held onto her waist.

she had on a white dress that was short and had a slit in it with a pair of white slides and her natural hair was out in an afro.

"GYATTT!" i heard nalani yell and could she was recording us.

"you aggravating foreal." matiyah said laughing as she stood up and hugged nalani.

we spent the next few minutes drinking sumn slight and i had smoked about 2 blunts.

"i'll be back." nalani said before heading for the stairs of the house.

"i'm tired as fuck...i'm finna go..." matiyah said getting up and grabbed her phone.

i pulled her dress down then helped her outside and walked her to her car,"you gonna be good?" i asked and she nodded.