5

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

i groaned as i sat in my therapist's office,"so namari...how you've been feeling lately?" she asked.

i shrugged as i pulled my hoodie onto my head, she sighed and started writing things down.

"how has it been being back home?"

"you remember matiyah?" i asked and she nodded.

"girl you like- or liked?"

"welll...i still like her but she got a kid now, her name xylah and she's 1, but i know i still want matiyah in a way you know? i just don't know if she still wants me in that same way...and i'm scared to find out." i vent and watched her nod her head before speaking.

"you don't know unless you talk to her, just try to...it seems you enjoy being around her and her daughter..you smiled real hard when you said their names." she said and i smacked my lips.

"okay..." i said shaking my head.

"are you still taking your medicine?"

"to be honest...no, shit make me feels weird. it was certain days in jail i just skipped it or they would force me to take it." i said.

"namari...you know i said we could start weening you off it but you can't just stop taking it together all at once...it'll cause all your emotions to clash and you'll end up crashing out..." she said referring to what happened before.

"technically i was fine until that shit happened to my sister." i snapped before shaking my head.

"are we done?" i asked now obviously in a bad mood.

"yes we are for today...i'll see you in two weeks."

as she wrote a few more things down i let my thoughts wonder, i hated how people acted like i took things too far that night...but i felt i didn't, i did anything anybody else would do if their sibling was harmed.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

i put out my blunt as i walked into the house and sprayed cologne on me,"wassup." i said speaking to everyone in my view.

i got ready to walk upstairs when i heard babbling,"mar...mari."

i turned around and saw xylah crawling out of matiyah's lap, i watched as she took a few steps towards me.

"yo baby bow legged." i said as xylah walked to me and matiyah smacked her lips.

"not too much on tt baby." nalani said mugging me and i flipped her off.

"namari." i heard mom say.

"my bad." i mumbled before leaning down and picking up xylah.

i carried her to my room and sat her on my game chair,"stay still." i said before going to my mirror and took off my hoodie.