10

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

"what i do? flowers? cards? chocolate- i'm stressed." i said and rome and nalani looked at me as if i was crazy.

"nigga- what kinda flowers she like?" rome asked shaking his head.

"uhh- wait lemme think lemme think." i said closing my eyes and tilted my head back.

i paused my game and looked back at matiyah who was on her phone,"what you looking at?" i asked grabbing her legs and pulled her to the end of the bed.

"namariii my hair." she whined sitting up and fixed her wig since it was a glueless one.

"i told you to secure it in the back you don't listen." i said laughing and she rolled her eyes.

"flowers." she said and i glanced at her phone seeing tulips and daisies.

"they're so pretty to me." she added on.

"it was the day after namari and i 16th birthday and she was in my room and she was looking at flowers- tulips and daisies." i quickly said and rome nodded his head.

"i just sent you a link to get some of those and you can pick 'em up by today." he said and i nodded.

"should i pick out an outfit for her? you think she'll be mad if i did- what if she think i wanna control what she wear-"

"bitch i'm finna give you some of my adderall calm down." nalani said and i huffed.

"i don't know i'm nervous as fuck for some reason...." i said as i picked out some of her favorite snacks.

"wait get them baby puffs for xylah." i told rome and i watched him go to the end of the isle to grab them.

"okay let's go by forever 21 real quick and victoria's secret after we checkout."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"twin!" i yelled seeing xylah sitting on matiyah's lap.

she quickly made her way off her lap and ran towards me babbling,"mari!" she said and i smiled picking her up.

"wassup wit yo bowlegged ass." i said tickling her and she giggled.

"please stop bullying my child." matiyah said getting up.

"wassup wit the bags?" she asked and i placed xylah on the ground.

"here, this for you lil mama." i said to xylah and handed her a teddy bear and the bag that had her baby puffs in them.

"well...i wanted to ask you to go on a date wit me..." i said and handed her the bouquet of tulips and daisies.

i chewed on my lip as i watched her look at the flowers,"where we going?" she asked smiling and i let out a breath.

"that's a surprise- but i got you sumn to wear for it." i said handing her the bag with a dress inside and it was also an outfit for xylah.

"awe your gonna make me cry namari." she said pulling out xylah's outfit.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara