25

it's finna be A LOt in this chapter, so get your brains ready and keep up🌚🌝 causeee i'm ready to give y'all a sequel

matiyah essence summer

"mommy i talk to them?" xylah asked walking into the bathroom.

"you just don't understand personal space..." i said as i slipped on my underwear.

i had just finished moisturizing my body,"can i?" she asked as i put on a matching bra.

"you can sweet girl." i said grabbing my robe and put it on tying it in the front.

she smiled and went to untie my robe so she could touch my bare stomach, her and namari asses alike they have to be able to FEEL my actual skin.

my baby bump had already started growing- dramatically probably because...

"babyyy!!! princess!!! come on!" namari impatient ass yelled as i rolled my eyes.

"come on..." i said shaking my head as i went to pick xylah.

"nooo you can't." she said pouting.

"i hate you actually listen to namari sometimes."

i missed holding my baby girl, but the doctor also said it would be best not to hold her until after the babies were born.

we walked to the kitchen and i laughed a lil seeing namari had her phone set up and recording,"yes it's necessary." she said picking up xylah and stood her up in the chair.

"which cake you wanna do?"  i asked xylah and she pointed to the cake that said baby b.

namari handed her the glass cup and i watched as xylah carefully pushed the cup down in the cake towards the edge

my eyes slightly bulged and my mouth dropped seeing the blue colored cake,"boy!" xylah semi-yelled and namari scooped her up pecking her cheek over and over.

"got that lil brotherrrr." namari dragged out kissing my forehead then my lips as i laughed.

"toooo excited...hmm you can do the second one." i said and namari shook her head.