8

matiyah essence summer

"xylah- bro." i said rubbing my temple as she continued screaming at the top of her lungs.

"y'all good?" nalani asked walking into her bedroom.

"i don't know- i done gave her a bath, her pull up clean, i've feed her and she's still hollering." i said wiping her face but she pushed my hands away.

"maybe she just upset right now." nalani suggested and i nodded as i picked her up.

"why my twin screaming?" namari asked peaking her head into the room.

"girl bye she was my twin first." nalani said and namari flipped her off.

"gimme." namari said reaching for xylah and xylah instantly reached for her still crying.

"aye aye- hush allat screaming." namari said and i shook my head as xylah stuck her pinky in her mouth but was still tryna cry.

"what's wrong? you wanna play? wanna go for a walk?" she asked as xylah slowly stopped crying but kept taking those heavy ass breaths.

"bye we going outside." namari said leaving the room with xylah.

i sighed as i rubbed my head feeling my headache finally die away,"girl you okay? you look tired as fuck."

"i've been working back to back along with school, so just the basic stress of life along with a 1 year old." i said grabbing my phone.

"buttt i gotta head back home soon, i got more packages to finish there. so imma see you later." i said grabbing my bag along with xylah's.

"okay love you and be safe:"

"love you too." i said leaving her room then went downstairs and outside to my car.

i put the bags in the car and i could see namari had xylah on her shoulders and they were pointing at different things in the yard.

"namari, bring her here we finna go!" i called out and watched namari turn around.

"where we going?" she asked once she got to the car.

"who's we? i said my daughter."

"and i'm coming to, fuck?" she said opening the door then put xylah in her car seat.

i shook my head while smiling and got in the car, i looked in the back and made sure xylah was buckled in right while namari got in the passenger seat.

"wait where we going foreal so i can let my parents know." she said as i pulled out the driveway.

"to my house, i gotta finish some packages and take them to the post office." i said and she nodded her head getting on her phone.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"xylah- go potty." i said as she ran around the house with her pull up on.

"my bad i forgot you said to take her." namari said and i shook my head.