16

namari alia femi

namari alia femi

i watched as matiyah walked in front of me as we walked into school.

"mmm you gotta lil limp bestie." nalani said and matiyah flipped her off.

"business? mind it." she said before she went to her locker.

"imma go to the office real quick then head to class." nalani said and i nodded as i stood beside matiyah and watched her.

"yes baby..." matiyah said turning her attention towards me.

"i was just admiring you...fix this." i said zipping up her shirt and she smacked her lips.

"moveee some of my titties suppose to be out." she said and i smacked my lips looking over her outfit.

she had on grey flared leggings and a white crop top that had a zipper and was v-neck with white sandals, she had installed a wig this morning that was a black 30 inch wet and curly.

she looked good as fuck.

"can we skip first block and go fuck?" i asked and she smacked her lips.

"nopeee your gonna graduate ma'am i don't care." she said pecking my lips and i sighed before nodding.

"i'll eat yo pussy afterschool." she whispered in my ear and i started getting a heartbeat down there.

"bet." i said smiling while she laughed.

"i'll see you at lunch." she said and i pecked her lips before she walked off and i watched.

"goddamn-"

"boy stop looking at her, you know she gotta whole ass girlfriend." another girl said hitting some random nigga.

"ion give a fuck i'll give her some real dick...her ass fat as shit." he said and i felt my skin crawl.

"who she date?"

"me nigga, wassup?" i spoke up making myself known.

"ohhh shit, she yours namari huh?"

of course he knew my name, most people did after i had went to jail but i didn't care...they also knew i neva play about mines.

"stop playing fuckin dumb, you know she mine and been mines." i spat and he held his hands up.

"i'm just saying...better keep a close eye on her, somebody might just-" before he could finish i swung and heard a crack then yanked him up by his shirt and slammed him against the lockers.

"don't you ever in yo life try saying some slick shit to me like that again! i promise i'll kill yo ass over what's mine fuck nigga!"

"alright! alright! i was k-kidding!"

i let him go and he hunched over holding his nose as my chest heaved up and down as my head started hurting.

"aye! what's going on!?" i heard a guard then felt myself get pulled into a janitor closet and was met wit nalani.

"i leave you alone for 5 second namari." she said and i smacked my lips as i sat down on a random bucket.

"namari...namari." she called over and over as i started zoning out.

"alia- you didn't take your medicine?" she asked and i shook my head.

"nah...i was rushing this morning and matiyah wanted to be on time so i forgot foreal..i'll take it when we leave school..." i said and she nodded.

"i know your still upset so come on we're gonna do the breathing exercise we use to do."she said grabbing my hands and i rolled my eyes.

"stop you know it works..smell the flowers, blow out the candles."

"breathe in and breathe out will do just fine, we not 10 anymore." i said and she pinched my arm.

i listened to her and was able to slowly calm myself down,"now go through the rest of the school day and make sure you take your medicine." she said and i nodded.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

i held xylah as i fed her some of my cake pop i got from starbucks,"damn greedy ass finish chewing first." i said as she reached for more.

"greedy?"

"yes your greedy princess." i said before kissing her forehead.

"stop bullying my niece." rome said reaching for xylah.

"moveee she don't want yo ass no way." i said as she gave him a blank stare.

"cause you don't be letting nobody else get her." rome said and i rolled my eyes handing her to him.

"bro- you gonna do me like this foreal?" he asked as her lip curled up and tears made their way down her face.

"ohhh i know princess, c'mere." i cooed and she started crying reaching back for me.

"why she crying?" i heard ma ask as i grabbed xylah back.

"cause her spoiled ass only want namari." rome said as xylah hugged her arms tightly around my neck.

"somebody's upset...go cry about it hoe." i said before grabbing my frappe and walked back to my room.

matiyah was typing on her computer and had changed into a pair of my sweats and shirt.

"you done got comfortable as hell." i said shaking my head and she looked over at me before shrugging.

then she pointed towards my pills, i handed xylah to her and threw two in my mouth swallowing them dry before sipping my frappe.

she nodded and went back to her computer screen as xylah stared at me, she reached her arms out towards me and i picked her back up.

"don't make no sense." matiyah said shaking her head at us.

"they some haters foreal." i told xylah and she laughed holding onto me as i sat down in my gaming chair.

i went to netflix and looked for random movies before turning on the lorax then sat xylah in my game chair, i looked at matiyah and she was now on her phone. i smirked to myself before jumping onto her.

"ouchhhhh my boob- namari!" she yelled hitting my arm and i laughed before kissing all over her face and she laughed.

"moveee yo breath smell like caramel." she said and i shrugged mushing my face into the crook of her neck then pulled her on top of me.

i reached into the sweats and grabbed her butt as she pushed my head back.

"stop being nasty while my daughter in the room." she said and i groaned taking my
hands out.

i placed my hands on her back and she sighed laying her head on my chest,"you know you broke that boy nose?"

"ion give a fuck..he shouldn't have been tryna talk about you like that." i said and she didn't respond.

instead she sat up and pecked my lips a few times,"thank you for standing up for me baby, but you can't let your anger take over everytime..." she said making me nod.

"i hear you and i know...imma work on it." 

(idk about y'all but i'm ready to do a time skip and make xylah older 🙂)