21

(imma let y'all get this chapter 😭, i haven't been writing in this book much lately. i don't know if this proofread or not so excuse any errors)

 i don't know if this proofread or not so excuse any errors)

matiyah essence summer

i carried xylah to my bedroom as she clinged into me while sniffling,"xylah she's gonna be home soon." i said as i sat her on my bed.

xylah has the flu which made her more clingy to both of us, i poured some medicine into a measuring cup then added a lil bit of sprite into it.

i helped her take it and she smacked his lips making a face,"it's not even that bad..." i said feeling her head.

she definitely still had a fever,"c'mon so you can lay down." i said picking her up and she instantly started throwing a fit.

"i want marmarrr." she started before crying, i continued carrying her into her room.

"mommy!"

"yes xylah." i said softly as i laid her down and helped her take her pjs off.

"it hurts." she said holding her stomach.

"i'm sorry my love, you want me to rub it?" i asked and she nodded sniffling again.

i carefully rubbed her stomach as she got comfortable and her eyes slowly started closing.

after a few minutes she finally went to sleep, i turned off her bedroom lights and went back to my room to lay down.

i sighed as i laid down and turned the tv off as i heard the door downstairs shut, i heard what sounded like a fall and shook my head.

finally she made it into the room,"bae— remind me never go out wit kaymor and kai and junior again..." she mumbled as she stumbled to the bed.

"what's wrong?" i asked already knowing the answer.

"moonshine...casamigos...hennessy..." she said as she sluggishly took off her clothes and changed into pajama pants but kept her sports bra on.

"damn..." i mumbled as she got into bed.

"how about xylah?"

"instead of a 103 fever it's went down to 100...she isn't throwing up much anymore." i said and she nodded.

"i'm sorry i meant to be home earlier- i'll watch her tomorrow you can sleep in." she said and i smiled some.

"it's okay, plus you always be home wit us anyways." i said and she nodded.

"can i eat you out?" she asked and i shook my head.

"you needa go to bed." i said as she got inbetween my legs.

"i will but i been missing fat ma." she said as she rubbed my thighs.

and of course this would be the night i have on a big t-shirt with nothing on underneath.