6

matiyah essence summer

"mane...can't believe we back in this hellhole." nalani said as we walked towards the school entrance.

"literally...it's been years— okay these niggas need to get the fuck outta my face damn." namari said as she glanced at people that were staring at her.

"what? you know how people be finding you attractive." dove said bumping shoulders with namari.

"bitch move off me." namari mumbled shoving her.

"namari." luca said and she flipped him off before looking back at me.

"walk wit me." she said and i looked her up and down.

"ask more nicely." i said crossing my arms and i laughed as she stomped her foot.

"essence please walk wit me." she said and i nodded as she held her hand out for me.

"damnnn you leaving me for my own twin?" nalani asked and i nodded.

"i'll walk wit you at lunch." i said and namari smacked her lips.

"no she not, the fuck." namari said and nalani flipped her off.

"you can't keep her all for yourself, namari better share our friend." eli said and namari ignored him.

"y'all irritating me already and i ain't even been back a whole month yet damn." she mumbled and i tightened my grip on her hand.

"you take your medicine?" i asked quietly and i was answered with silence.

"just relax." i said softly and she nodded staring into my eyes.

"kiss?" she asked quietly and i grabbed her face slightly standing on my tippy toes and pecked her lips.

"better?" i asked as i moved her locs from out of her face and took her hoodie off her head.

"mhm." she said before looking at her schedule.

"i gotta walk across school to gym," nalani said.

"we got that too, we'll see y'all later." dove said as eli stood beside her.

nalani quickly gave namari a hug,"somebody mess wit you- call me." nalani said and namari laughed nodding.

"what you got?" namari asked and i groaned.

"fuckin history."

"damn- i got psychology..." she mumbled.

"you remember where it's at?" i asked and she nodded.

"yeah me and that teacher use to get into it all the time cause nalani and i stayed skipping and she always caught us." namari said before kissing my forehead.

"boo fuck nigga, the fuck." namari said bucking some random dude in the hall.

"namari get to class." i said shaking my head.