11

matiyah essence summer

"xylah— hmm and sit down." i said as i sat her down in a chair in my office and placed my computer in front of her that played super why.

"mari." she said frowning.

"she at school, just wait." i said and she started drinking from her sippy cup.

i heard the bell ring making me walk out the office and to the front counter,"heyyy bestie!" one of my workers said walking in.

"wassup gabe, you closing?" i asked and he nodded.

"duh i am, my niece in the back?" he asked and i nodded.

he went to the back then came right back,"she into super why and kept saying mari when i was tryna talk to her." he said and i laughed.

"mari's my girlfriend and i swear xylah love her more than me." i said and he nodded.

"i'm glad she really likes who you date...that should tell you, you found a really good person." he said and i smiled a little thinking about namari.

the bell rung again and it was actual customers,"i got them." he said before walking where they were.

"mamama!" i heard xylah say then her footsteps, she had my phone in her hand and i saw namari was calling.

i answered it and her face popped up in the camera,"hey sexy baby." she said and i smiled some as i stared at her.

she was in her car and had her locs up in a messy bun and had a few chains around her neck along with a black wife beater...

why she going to school looking that fine?

"hey, what you doing?" i asked.

"left the trap a few minutes ago-"

"namari you back into that shit?" i asked raising my eyebrows.

"not really...just spoke to some people?" she said and i nodded.

"if you actually...get back into the streets you promise to tell me?" i asked and she nodded.

"i swear, now where my twin at?" she asked and i turned the camera around.

xylah was already paying hella attention once she heard namari's voice.

"uh ohh she wearing the outfit i got her, looking like a mini me." she said smiling hard as fuck and i laughed.

xylah had on a pair of grey sweat-shorts and a matching t-shirt that was loose, she had on a silver chain namari also bought, and some jordan's.

"mari." xylah said reaching for my phone and i swear her smile got bigger if possible.

"imma be there soon." she said and i flipped the camera back around.

"okay i'll see you soon, i love you."